1.1

Brooke Adams

"Right so what's the theme of the Halloween party?" I asked

"Sexy and cute"

"You are shitting me?"

"Nope"

After walking through the mall to what i thought was a sex slave shop was actually a costume shop, it felt intimidating to even be in here it looked like some costume warehouse for a porn film and why would the staff even wear the costumes that made them look like they are ready to be filmed? i wouldn't if i worked here.

"I'm gonna be a bunny"

"Cool erm i need to keep looking" I smiled at my sister who was already away trying on her costume.

sexy cat lady nope

sexy devil defiantly not

sexy butterfly that's fucked up

sexy baby that's just creepy

sexy Mrs captain America maybe.

After grabbing the costume from the rack, i walked to the dressing room where Blair was still trying to her costume on.

"Blair i think i've found my costume"

"Okay good i'm getting this one anyway"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That night...

After i curled my hair and applied a thin layer of foundation and winged eye liner and some red lipstick i was done. Blair and i left for the party while my mum said she'd look after Jordyn so i didn't worry.

It was 10pm by the time we got there; i grabbed a beer and turned back to my sister making out with Michael, i guess there a thing then. I turned around to be bombarded with a drunk Luke.

"Brookeeee, how are you?"

"I'm fine Luke"

"Brooke, Luke come on were playing 7 minutes in heaven" I heard a voice from behind me.

I sighed before joining the circle of people; Blair went first spinning the empty beer bottle on the floor. After a few spins it landed on Michael they hobbled over to the closet, this happened four more times until it was my turn.

Luke great fun (sarcasm intended)

I looked at Luke he stood up and waited for me, i hesitated for a minute and then finally got up and walked over to the closet.

As soon as the door was shut Luke attached him lips to my neck causing me to moan; i pulled his face from my neck to my lips kissing him yet again we stayed like this for this for the 7 minutes after that i went back to Luke place; the thing is i'm not even drunk i've had one beer and Luke? only god knows how much he's drunk.

My aim is to make him fall in love with me and break him heart. Easier said that done.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx