Chapter 7

Lucy threw a pillow at me,"Don't you dare stop there!"

"Lucy are you sure?" I teased but continued on.

***********************************************

I closed my eyes. I felt breath on the back of my neck,"Trust me."

I felt him grab my hand and lead me to sit on a rock,"Please don't freak when you see me."

Why would I freak? This is scaring me,"Ok I promise."

"Open your eyes then."

I opened slowly only to see Matt standing there. Then I had a lightbulb go off. "You son of a bitch!

"What?" He was so confused.

"You cheated on my sister with me!"

His mouth hung open,"I did it because I want to be with you. I never meant to hurt your sister. I am completly sorry for doing that but I heard she is with Tim or somebody now."

I mumbled,"Wow word travels fast."

"What?"

"Never mind. Why do you want to be with me? Really we are so differn't. This must be a joke."

He looked on the brink of tears,"No never. I just love the way you don't take crap from anyone. I love your smile and your voice and your dainty hands. I love that you are sooooo smart. I love your multi colored hair.....I love you."

This came as a shock to me because to be honest everything he said made sense to me. I didn't want to feel this way about him but I guess too late. I looked into his ocean eyes,"Matt.....I need time to think and that isn't going to happen with you looking at me like that."
He nodded in agreement," Please call me when you are ready to talk."
I waved goodbye as I heard him call out,"Seriously, call!"
*********************************
I knocked on April's door and heard her tell me to come in. She was brushing her long beautiful hair and humming.
"So let me guess, the date went well?"
She smiled,"Well of course."
I sat on her bed,"So... you are over Matt then?"
"Yes but get this, apparently he was seen with another girl! Whoever she is has no respect for me at all."
All I could think was 'oh shit' and so I had to ask,"How do you know that she even knows you?"
She thought about it for a second,"That could be true but either way I want nothing to do with him or whoever she is ever."
Well fuck.