Chapter Nine: Attacked

Steve continued causally but cautionly.

"Heaven-Queen of the Nether- Will also lose her kingdom. The 6 friends will find 2 more mortals and discover the truth about their past, Epesically MsSkye. Herobrine has a Sister, which the 6 friends will meet very soon. MsSkye will find out that her birth parents are- The page is gone." Steve explained.

"What are you talking about?" Miya asked walking up to the book.

"The Page is gone. The next page has been ripped out."

"That means who ever was here 13 years ago didn't want us to find out who Skye parents really are or any thing else for that matter." Carmen replied sheepishly.

"That doesn't make any sense." I responded. " My parents died last year, and I know for a FACT there my real parents."

"Nothing makes sense anymore..." Laura mumbled under her breath. We all nodded in agreement. Well... She DID have a point, nothing made sense anymore. Steve scrambled through the pages looking for any evidence, Just like Arrow would do. Oh, Arrow. Its been so long since I have seen him. He was also my best friend. Just like Steve and Miya are.

"We have to tell Star that her kingdom will be under attack today!" Carmen Bellowed. Right as Carmen said that the ground started rumbling. We all looked up at each other and started running for the stairs that lead upstairs to the main floor. Once we got upstairs I busted though the door that lead outside and looked around.

"Oh No..." I mumbled with a look of pure horror on my face. The book was right. Star will lose her kingdom, because when I looked around I saw exactly what I was afraid to see. Herobrine was attacking the Nether. The rest of my friends came running up from behind and they to stopped dead in their tracks. This was horrible. I started flying for the castle where Star was and the rest of my friends began running for the castle also. As I was flying I got shoot in the wing with something and fell. I ended up landing on my feet because I was only like 5 blocks in the air above the walkway from which we came from. Steve and the rest of them ran up to me and Steve helped me become stable on my feet because I was about to fall over.

"Are you Ok Skye?" He asked. I nodded as I stood up. My wings were aching with pain.

"Yeah I'm fine, but we need to get to Star. For the sake of Star's Kingdom." I replied. Steve put his arm around my neck to help me get balanced and on my feet. He was really helpful at times.

***

When we got to the castle, half of the castle was already destroyed. 'It's all my FAULT. I should have never got my friends into this. Now, Star is going to lose her kingdom.' I thought to my self right as I heard a scream. I looked back at the rest of my Friends who were looking a piece of the bridge fall into the lava below. I spotted Miya who was on the opposite side about to fall over the edge of the bridge in to the Lava. I couldn't help her, my wings were broken and burnt. The Lava was about 30 blocks below the walkway we were standing on. Suddenly Miya fell over the edge. We all ran over to the edge of the brigde were Miya had fallen. Steve and Heaven looked like they both were about to cry and Carmen and Laura ' s expression changed to pure shocked. The book was right again. Miya just died right in front of all of us. I felt stupid for telling her that we won't let her die, even though I just let her die the same day I told her. I wiped away a tear that fell from my eyes. This is all my fault, mabye...I wasnt... fit... to be... a queen in the first place...

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◆◆◆◇◆◇◇◇

Sorry for the sort chapter guys, I really wanted to get this updated!

But I will most likely update again tomorrow.

Skye, OUT.