He seems familiar...

I landed onto Angel's back. I was to disturbed by my new powers to even use them right now. We flew off in the direction of the castle, no one said a word or anything. Angel placed her self 20 blocks away from the castle door, it's doors at least 20 blocks tall at the least. We got off and thanked Angel for her help. We walked through the garden alittle, with its beautiful dectorations and flowers. The garden lead up right to the castle entrance. Heaven whistled lively, making the Castle doors open. We followed her in side were it was just amazing. The room had Aether flags placed hanging over the upstairs balcony, with the words Peace, Joy, Forgiveness, Hope, Love and kindness write on them in neat bold black letters. In the center of the room on the ceiling was a classic chandelier, Glowstone on the egdes. Two thrones sat straight in front of us, on a little bigger then the other. The thrones were outlined in a shiny lapis color, the sitting part a firm white. The room we were standing in now had maids and servents running around doing their daily chores and duties. There were 2 doorways that went some where else closer to the throne then the actual door. The doorway on the right was blocked off with cobblestone so no one could get in. There was only a small 6 block door right there where the doorway use to be.

"Hello everyone!" Heaven exclaimed throwing her hands in the air. Everyone in the room replied with a "Hello Princess Heaven!" And then went back to their chores either mopping or dusting.

"Heaven?" I asked slightly confused. Heaven turned her head.

"Yes?"

" Why did they call you princess instead of Queen?"

"Oh, I'll tell you that later, but right now we need to go and get something to eat! Who's hungry?" Steve, Laura, Carmen and me raised our hands in the air. She giggled and started walking.

"I though so! Come follow me down the hallway. Well go right to the dining room." Heaven lead the way down the left side of the hall through the doorway. The walls had a door on each side of the hallway, with at least 5 doors on each wall. At the end of the hallway was a flight of stairs, the stairs were made from polished cobblestone. Right before you would hit the stairs there was a corner, which lead to another hallway. Heaven rounded the corner turning down the hallway. In this hallway there was 5 more doors, 10 in all. Heaven went into the door that was 3 doors down, the door being about 10 blocks big. Wow, their doors are big here. We followed Heaven in to the room, which turned out to be dining room. A lapis colored chandelier hung over a long table that could probably fit 30 guest at the most. There was 3 glass stained winds, which looked over the Aether. Four candles holders were placed on the table, while maids, cooks and servents placed food on the table on big silver platers. Heaven took her seat at the table on the far edge. I took a seat on the other egde of the table, trying to be lady like. Steve took a seat next to me, Carmen sat by Heaven, and Laura sat on the other side of Heaven. A teenage boy around the age of 15 ran into the room with a ton of papers flying everywhere, his brown hair covered his left eye. He had a streak of silver in his hair, which was suprisingly shiny. The teen pooped up by Heaven's side, almost scaring the Nether out of her.

"What are you doing here Heiro!? You almost scared me to death!" She shouted.

"Um, I live here?" He replied.

"Oh...right."

Heiro bent down beside Heaven to wispher something to her.

"I would just like to ask, who are those people? And why does that Blondy look like someone I knew before." Heaven squirmed in her chair a little. I blew my hair out of my eyes, but it fell back over them anyway.

"Those are my friends. Laura, Carmen, Steve and MsSkye Ender. Why, do you know MsSkye from where? I wouldn't be suprised if you did, she is queen of the End after all." Heiro's eyes enlarge and his jaw dropped. He pointed to me, like I had just committed murder.