The Aether

I stood up and walked over to the portal, but stopped right before stepping in.

"I should probably wash this brown dye out of my hair." I explained. Everyone's expression returned to normal.

"But Skye? Aren't you allergic to water?" Carmen commented out stretching her arms. She did have a good point.

"Umm, yeah. I guess I am allergic to water. But I can only stand it for a couple minutes before I start to take damage. Because, I'm half human too." I walked over to the pond that was nearby and bent down on the ground. I then dumped my hair in the shiny, cold water, shivering at the coldness. The brown dye drained out of my hair, making the water a little brown in color. I started sneezing violently, almost sounding like a heard of Cowie's running through a peaceful meadow. I lifted my head up while water still drizzled out of my hair. My hair was slowly returning back to it's natural color. My sneezing stopped sortly after, probably just a side effect from my allergies. I motioned for them to come to the portal, which they all did.

"Heaven?" I said. Heaven looked up with a look of startlness on her face.

"Why don't you lead the way?" Heaven excited raced in front of me and stood stright and tall like she was a caption or general in an army. I took my place by Steve's side. Carmen, Laura, Steve and me all stood in a orderly fashioned line, as we all placed our hands in front of are forehead like we were saluting in an army.

"Let us go to my homeland and bring Peace and joy, not hate and anger. Let us greet my friends and family of the many, and help them with their needs. The Aether is a wonderful place, so show it some respect!" Heaven commanded standing straight and tall. We saluted her back with a " Yes Ma'am!" Heaven happily jumped into the portal, disappearing into the Aether. Me, Steve, Laura and Carmen followed close behind her, going into the Aether portal as well.

We reappeared into a beautiful place, with colorful clouds, with purple, green, yellow and blue trees of the sort. Mobs streached across the Aether, such as flying cowie's, sheepie's and piggies, white cloud thingys, and bird things with wings. Steve, Laura, and Carmen all stood up rubbing their heads. Heaven was no where to be seen, not even I couldn't see her with my super sharp vision. I walked a little bit south, while the rest followed me. I heard singing again, and saw someone or something soar into the air doing a back flip and landing on a blue tree. It was a good time when I had my wings, but my wings where long gone now. I walked over to the figure only to see that it was Heaven petting a white fluffy thing, and a bird. Heaven looked up at me with a grin, but my expression stayed the same. Heaven stood up and let the fluffy thing and bird run away to go play with it's friends.

"This place is wonderful. This place is my home. I love it here, and I never wanna leave." Heaven pointed to the surronding area. There was a river nearby, flowing over the egde of the Aether. The rest of the group come up from behind me and Heaven just as we heard a loud Roaring sound. Steve jumped and hide behind a tree, while Laura and Carmen holded each other closely. Heaven giggled lively, like it didn't bother her at all. A huge shadow was cast over the area as something white, gold and blue landed right next to Heaven. It was a dragon, about the same size as Nightmare, his body a snow white color, his scales were a teal, to cyan blue, to lapis color pattern, and his wings were a shiny and glimmer like gold. The dragon was most likely an Aether Dragon, and it probably belonged to Heaven. Heaven petted the dragon's snout. The dragon snorted and did a faint rawr to show it's happiness.

" This is Angel. She's my pet Aether dragon!" Heaven cheerful said petting Angel's snout. Angel had beautiful Torquoise eyes that shined brighter then this place it's self. Heaven whispered some thing to Angel, but of course I could hear it.

"Would you mind if we brought my friends to the Aether castle?" Heaven asked, Angel nodded her head approvingly. Heaven's face lit up blissfully at Angel's approval. Heaven jumped onto Angel's back, right where the dragon's neck meet it's body. Angel lowered her left wing to allow Carmen, Laura, Steve and me to get on. Carmen sat right behind Heaven, her face full of joy. It was great to see her so Happy. She was only 11 anyway, and she's been through a lot. Laura climbed on to the dragon next, with Steve behind Laura. I climbed up the Dragins wings last, even though it would have been better if I had my own wings to fly with. The dragon's wings were as light as feathers, and as soft as them too. I sat right behind Steve, where I was almost by the tail bone. Heaven's attention turned toward all of us, probably to make sure we were all good. She looked straight forward again, patting Angel's head twice.

"Is everyone ready?" She asked. Everyone nodded and replied with a "Yeah."

"Okay" Heaven declared trying to keep a serious face, which just spread into a smile.

" I would suggest you hold on tight." Heaven said narrowing her eye brow's, looking like she was in a dragon race. The dragon lifted off the ground, flapping it's massive wings. Wind blew in the air all around from the dragon's wings. It felt nice to be in the air and riding a dragon again, something I haven't done for almost a year. The end of my outfit blew in the breeze, while i held tight onto my headphone's so the wouldn't fall off. We were by now at least 100 blocks in the air now, sailing over the Aether heading North. In the distance there was a enormous castle made of stone and cobblestone, with 3 huge blue stained glass in the front. There was about 10 stories in all, while the front of the lawn had a lovely garden with a fountain in the middle. The castle looked friendly and comfortable p, just like Heaven's attitude. The ride was getting a little bumpy now, and I realized I wasn't holding on, I was holding onto my headphones. I let go of my headphone's so I could hold onto the dragon instead. The dragon's tail whipped through the air, causing me to go flying off the dragon's end. I screamed, which caused everyone's attention to go toward the back of the dragon. I heard Steve scream my name from above, while Carmen, Laura and Heaven did the same. Heaven tried her hardest to land Angel, but it was taking to much effort to land Angel without crashing into something. That's when I realized, I may die today, and never get back home...

Cliffhangers!! Only 1201 words, (not including the author note). This chapter wasn't that long. Oh well. Anyway, so, most of you commented a couple chapters ago on how you wanted me to add youtubers! So, the book that I'm writing this summer that will be published like around June or July. I'll put all the youtubers in there since this boOk is almost over. Only like, 5 more chapters. Thanks for the reads and everything. I may not, can not, and will not give any more details about the upcoming book this summer that I'm planning. So do not ask, I won't spill. Next chapter probably posted either today, or tommorw. So stay tuned! 😉