One

"Go and live with your Ayi!"

A man shouted while dumping a suitcase on the floor in front of the house which attached with a food stall. A young man at his 20s was standing in the porch, looking at the suitcase that lying on the floor helplessly.

"Will you sending me money to my account regularly?" Asked the young man,bluntly.

"No money transfer! Get your own in Beijing! Ain't you a super talented bomoh who knows to predict someone's fortune?" The older man said in a mockery tone.

"Alamak! Dad....! You know I only learn to read the tarot card. None of them are real!" Scowled the boy.

"That's why! Because of your bomoh's practice, how much do I have to pay to return your patients' money because you cheated their money with your fake fortune-telling!" The old man snapped. "And you also charmed the Pontianak, Tuyul and many more and invited their presence around the house which scared my customers!"

"Aduiii....! Dad! At least send me some money on the first few months until I get a job in Beijing...! Do you want me to beg in the street? You know  Ah Ni Ayi is a vegetarian. I can't live without meat!' The boy whined.

"Serve you right! Hope you will get the meat that won't get finished no matter how much you eat it! Now go!" The man cursed. Then he went into the food stall next to the house.

But in the middle.of the way to the stall, he turned back.

"And! Stay away from the girls in Beijing! You know? I got headache to get different girls come to the shop and ask about you! I don't want you getting them pregnant!"

The boy:s mouth wide open in shock, as well his eyes.

"Dad! I never touchy touchy them! I never do papapa with them!" Screamed the boy.

"You better don't! Your Ayi will watch you! And you better learn the traditional medication with her then reading the tarot cards!" Said the man.

The boy pouted. He crouched down to pick up the suitcase, then he turned around to leave the house.

"A Wei! A Wei!"

A woman and a girl rushed from inside the house to the boy. The boy stopped and turned around. He frowned when he saw those two females.

"Here! Some money for you to spend in Beijing. Faster! Keep it! Don't let your father sees it?" Said the woman, slipping a red packet into the boy:s shirt's pocket.

The boy looked at the woman with a verge of crying on the brick of his eyes.

"Don't cry! I told Ah Ni Ayi to take a good care of you. You'll be fine....!" Said the woman, caressed the boy's face.

"Mum... I'll be missing you a lot...!" Said the boy.

"It'll be fine. Remember! You're born in Beijing. You won't lost!" Said the woman.

"Ge!" The girl but in.

The boy turned to the girl. He tousled the girl's hair.

"Help Mum more. Kay?" Said the boy,brokenly smile.

"Here! It's for you!" Said the girl, extending her hand that holding  keychain.

The boy took the keychain from the girl.

"Keychain?" The boy furrowed his brows to the girl.

"It's not an ordinary keychain! I got it from  bomoh in Pahang when I visited there!" Cried the girl.

"Heyy.... Do you forget if this brother of yours also a bomoh?" The boy scowled.

"You're only a fake bomoh! I got it from a real bomoh!" Said the girl which immediately stopped by the boy by covering her mouth.