Six

The girl looked around. She got the sense of someone she was looking for. She averted her eyes to the tables inside the restaurant and landed on a table near the wall where there are two males are sitting face to face.One of them was looking at her, watching whatever she's doing. The girl grinned excitedly. She floated to the table when the male who was looking at her looks away.

"Master!" she cried, approaching Gu Wei.

Gu Wei who suddenly feels the wall was the most epic creation in the room froze as the chill touches his back. But that wasn't the thing that makes him surprise. It was the way the girl addressing him.

Master?

Gu Wei turned his head to the back and he saw the girl was grinning at her. She's cute with that grinning, but he got no idea how the other people will see her if she happens to show herself to them.

"I'm not your master...!" hissed Gu Wei between his gritted teeth, keeps his voice as low as possible so the man in front of him won't hear him.

"From now on, you are!" replied the girl with her cheeky voice.

Gu Wei wanted to scold the girl, but he was confused how he's gonna do that. He glanced at the man across the table. He looked at him, maybe wishing that he will disappear for a while so he can scold the girl to the max.

Gets a feeling that he's being watched, the man glanced at Gu Wei. Gu Wei flinched. He quickly smiled at the man. The man smiled back at him. The waiter came with their orders, interrupting their intimacy by eyes.

"The food has come...!" said the man.

Gu Wei took a relief breath. At least, he would be able to ignore the girl when food is around. The waiter put the dish on the table. Gu Wei had his eyes shone delightfully. Nothing makes him happy when he's damn hungry like right now, but the food. He suddenly forgets that the girl spirit is now stands beside the man.

"Whoaa.... They look super yummy!" cried Gu Wei, excitedly. He rubbed his palm against each other.

"You can have them all...!" said the man, He smiled broadly.

Gu Wei glanced at the man and smiled, too. He started to dig into his food. The man also turned his attention on his simple food.

Without their notice, the girl scanning the table that full of food. She looked at Gu Wei who savoring his food wholeheartedly. Then she turned her gaze to the man's menu. She pouted.

"Master...!" the girl called Gu Wei with a soft voice.

But Gu Wei ignored her.

"Master!" the girl called him again. This time she raised her voice an octave.

Gu Wei still ignored her. The girl stomped her feet that floating in the air. She crouched down to get a big steamed  tiger prawn from the dish that Gu Wei has ordered. GU Wei who noticed it hit her hand with the chopsticks even though he knows that it will be useless since he won't be able to touch the spirit. But at least it earned the girl's attention. She glared at him. Gu Wei widened his eyes at her.

"You'll scared him if he saw the floating prawn..." hissed Gu Wei under his breath.

The girl squinted her eyes, then she gasped with mouth makes an "O" shape.

"Yes?" the man who heard Gu Wei hissing the unclear words looked up at him, makes Gu Wei startled.

"Ahh! Ooh... Nothing! Nothing!" said Gu Wei.

"Is the food okay?" asked the man.

"Ye-yeah! It's good! Delicious!" replied Gu Wei. He laughed awkwardly, feeling nervous if the man knows that he was talking to no one. I mean, an invisible someone.