Five

Gu Wei was having a stroll in the town in the weekend that late afternoon. He was planning to court Bao Yunan for another free treat in that evening, but it turns out Bao Yunan was never come back to his aunt's house since last two days. He couldn't get to Ling Fang, either. The two of them who befriends despite their age gap seemed to disappear from the town and Gu Wei couldn't figure it out, where they are.

Gu Wei strolled along the big shops in front of a big building that built as a high class building with the luxury stuff shops inside. He walked into the entrance and enjoyed his window shopping. He didn't dare to enter any of those shops even only to have a look of the stuff inside them as he realized he doesn't have much money inside his wallet. He only smiled when the shop attendants greet and offer him to get into their shops and have a look at the goods they're selling.

Gu Wei kept walking until he felt that he feels hungry already. He needs to get out of that building and find a decent restaurant for him to have his dinner. The fragrance of the delicious food thay came from the restaurants inside the building flirting with his scented sense makes his stomach growls in protest, but he can't afford even only to enter those restaurants. He was sure that the price for a single food will squeeze his wallet. So, he decided to turn around and leave the riches shopping center.

He walked back along the shops and restaurants at the other side. He didn't rush, though. His eyes still window shopping the goods that displayed in the shop's glass window.

Damn... That's a nice watch....

He spoke in his head when he passed by the watch's shop. He stood for a few seconds to look at the watch before he decides to continue walking as his stomach keeps growling.

BUGH!

He bumped into a man who seems to be rushing exiting a jewelry shop.

"Owh! So-sorry, Sir!" Cried Gu Wei when he saw the man fell and sat on the floor.

Gu Wei extended his hand to help the man to stand up. The man glared at him and slapped Gu Wei's hand away and he got up by himself. He immediately fled from the site. Gu Wei stared at the man's back.

"Owh!" Gu Wei gasped when he saw the man backside's pants has torn and showing his buttock.

"Did he forget wearing the underwear?" Gu Wei mumbled to himself.

"Eh! Sir!" Gu Wei shouted and ran to catch up with the man.

But the man ignored him. Gu Wei still ran after him to tell him that his buttock was being exposed. But he slowed his pace when a vision flashing in his head. The vision of people suddenly catching him and drag him away.

"Hey! Stop! Someone will kidnap you!" Shouted Gu Wei, earns the people's attention.

Gu Wei ran again and jumped when he was about two meters away from the man. He crashed on the man's back makes the man falls again on the floor with him on his back.

"Don't go!" Said Gu Wei.

"Son of a bitch! Get up from my back, Bastard!" Cursed the man. He tried to get up and pushed Gu Wei from his back.

"Wait first! Call the police! You're in danger!" Said Gu Wei.

"You will make me in danger if you're not stay away from me, Asshole!"  Shouted the man. He got up on his feet and dusted off his suits.

Gu Wei looked at him in confusion.

"That's him!!"

A voice from behind startled the man. He looked at the way that they just left a while ago and he seems to be nervous. Gu Wei turned to the people who ran to their direction from the jewelry shop that left by the man earlier when he bumps into him. Then he turned back to the man who looks panic and ready to run again.