Two

Ah Ni Ayi brought the food she just cooked to the dining table where Gu Wei has seated sweetly with a smile on his face. The fragrance of the cooked food raised his desire of life. But when his Ayi put the dishes on the table, his smile suddenly fades, replaced with a frown. Then he let out a whine. Ah Ni Ayi glared at him while pulling the chair and sat on it.

"What?" Ah Ni Ayi snapped.

"Can't you cook meat a little, at least?" Gu Wei pouted.

"No meat cooking allowed in my house!" Retorted Ah Ni Ayi.

"Haiyaa....! I think I'll die slowly here....!" Gu Wei complained as he slams his back on the backrest.

"Eat whatever you have! Sooner or later you'll get use to it!" Said Ah Ni Ayi. She picked the vegetable with her chopsticks.

Still pouting, Gu Wei copied what his aunt did.

While they were eating their diner, a young man came down the stairs. Ah Ni Ayi who saw him first offering the diner.

"Hey! Come join us!" Said Ah Ni Ayi.

Gu Wei turned his head to the boy with chopsticks still slipping between his teeth. The boy was tall and skinny, skinnier than him. That boy glanced at Gu Wei, then quickly swapped his gaze at Ah Ni Ayi. A thin smile pasted on his face.

"I'm going out for diner, Ayi...!" Replied the boy.

"Oh! What are you going to eat?" Asked Ah Ni Ayi.

"I think... I feel want to eat hot plate...!" Answered the boy.

"Whoa! Hot plate! Can I join you?" Cried Gu Wei, got up from his seat.

"Hemh!' Ah Ni Ayi hit Gu Wei's bowl that he still holding with her chopsticks while her eyes shot a flash at him, and makes Gu Wei back to his seat.

Gu Wei jut his lips. He thrust the tip of the chopsticks into his mouth.

Ah Ni Ayi turned her gaze at the boy and she smiled.

"Ok? Enjoy your meal!" Said Ah Ni Ayi.

The boy smiled and nodded politely at Ah Ni Ayi. He excused himself to her, and before he left, he took a quick glance at Gu Wei who was poking the  kai lan leaves on the serving plate.

After the boy left, Ah Ni Ayi turned back to the table and continued eating.

"Who's that?" Asked Gu Wei to his aunt.

Ah Ni Ayi glanced at Gu Wei, then she took a glance at the door where the boy has disappeared.

"His name is Bao Yunan. He's a university student. He came from the South. I heard he came from a prominent family who owns the biggest tea farm there...!" Answered Ah Ni Ayi.

"So... He's a rich boy...." Gu Wei mumbled.

"Sort of," replied Ah Ni Ayi, short.

A few minutes later, the door opened. They promptly moved their heads to the door. There was another young man came into the house.

"Hey! Have you eaten?" Asked Ah Ni Ayi.

"Mn," the young man responded.

The man glanced at Gu Wei. Gu Wei smiled at him but immediately he pouted when the man responds it with a cold gaze, then he looks away. Then that man walked to the stair and climbed upstairs, sent by two pairs of eyes at the dining table.

BLAM!

Both nephew and aunt flinched when a bang sounded from the room door that slammed by the man.