⋙17⋘

You ran down the unfamiliar halls until you made it to a large marble corridor, "Over there! That's your first patient!" Dominque shouted as you three stopped by the ledge, looking down on a vampire who was currently feasting on her second victim. Without wasting any second you quickly wrapped your arm around his lower back and the other behind his knees picking him out in bridal style, "Hang on tight now Vanitas." you said.

You back away from the ledge as you sprit forward before placing a foot on the ledge and jumping off, a smirk grew on Vanitas's face as he quickly pulled out the Book of Vanitas mid-air. The black page fluttered around as blue small constellations formed on them, glowing brightly. A light blotted from the book and to the woman whose gaze darted up to you two. The light struck her as she began to collapsed on the floor, her once beautiful pink dress was now covered in crimson red. 

You landed softly on the ground like a feather, your heels click as they came in contact on the shiny floors. You bent down to let Vanitas down on the floor and Noe suddenly just appeared next to you. You give Noe a small smile before it faded noticing the people watching, "The Clan of the Blue moon!" one of them exclaimed. "Was it you who turned them into curse-bearers?" 

"Kill him." 

"Kill that human!" Multiple of people sounded at a time, stating their opinion on the matter. 

Then three Vampires came down at the same time aiming for Vanitas but we're quickly taken out by you and Noe. "Vanitas, I must thank you." Noe suddenly said as his back facing Vanitas's, Vanitas glance over his shoulder looking at him, "What's with you?" he asked. "Nothing, it's just...I wished to say that." you mind your own business, as Vanitas look at him with dull eyes.

Vanitas let out a small laugh before replying with a smirk on his face, "Noe, you're a bit clueless." you and Vanitas said in unison making Noe look at you both with a confuse expression. Dominique came down the steps to you three hastily, "This is bad! Get out of here!" she shouted. You blink underneath multiple times and titled your head in confusion, "What do you mean, Dominique?"

"From what I saw, I'd say there's one curse-bearer left." she said Noe look at her, about to complain but she beat him to it, "Now go!" she demanded, making you both three run up the stairs. As you run forward you rip instantly the dress your wearing even it cause you to break your heart since it was gorgeous on it was Dominique's. 

Then for a moment a scream sounded through the halls as you ran down the halls you were in before separating from Vanitas and Dominique. When you reach your destination, your eyes widened as you see the girl Vanitas had been playing with at the beginning of the ball had been transformed into an inhuman creature ad was feasting on her mother. 

When you looked around the room your eyes spotted a young girl to which you can tell it's the girl's younger sister, "Noe, please take care of her in case anything bad happened." you said dryly as you motioned to the girl's younger sister. 

"It's too late for this one." said Vanitas making you clenched your first on your dress as your still wide eyes as the girl looked up at your forms, memories flooded to your mind. "Huh?" Noe let out a confused nose. You keep your gaze on the ground as the young girl let out a pained noises making you flinch, "Th...there's no going back once the flesh is as corrupted as this..." you said stuttered, then again flinch when the young girl spoke, "Kill...Me...Kill...me...Please..." she cried in a distorted tone as tears streamed down her face. 

You breathe harder as memories flooded quickly in your mind remembering 'her' you beloved #####. The young girl looks at her sister who was crying in Noe's arms, "Kill e before I murder my little sister too.." she said as tears increased. 

You lick your dry lips as they start to tremble, "I...I'll take care of her.." you said softly as you approached the young girl. 'A child how can they be so cruel..'