Chapter Twenty Five

"Izabela darling,"

Izabela hummed in response, letting Celeste know she was listening.

"Do you want to go to dinner soon? We've been so bust lately that we haven't really had any we time." She continued what she was doing and didn't turn around to see Izabela's response. She had tried to keep her tone light and innocent and not like she had something traitorous planned. She also tried to make sure her energy wasn't off, knowing that Izabela would be able to tell if something was wrong from it.

"I suppose you're right dear. Why don't we go to your favourite place? Say, tomorrow night? I think that's a wonderful idea, thank you for suggesting it." Celeste was shocked Izabela was in such a giving mood as Celeste had been off with her for a couple of nights, not letting the two cuddle as they slept, or more. She had not wanted Izabela anywhere near her since she had realised how much she had changed in the last few months. But at least she could give this to the people she loved most and hopefully it would help to make up for her sins.

And so she called the restaurant and their plan was set in motion. Izabela would be dead this time tomorrow night. It hurt her heart to think it, but hopefully, she would be working her way to forgiveness with those that mattered.