thirteen

"Allow me to drop you home?" Taheyung tilted his head, moving closer to her form. Youra blinked before looking around and realising that she would have to get a ride home anyway, so why not seize the opportunity. They were standing on the pavement, right after finishing their schedules. It was more of screenplay meetings than actual shots as the crew was trying to keep it light for a few days, slowly adjusting back to their agendas and waiting for Youra to fit back in.

"Yeah, sure," She nodded, furrowing her brows with a small smile. They were about to walk away until the intoxicating scent of Taehyung's perfume hit her nostrils as she felt the warm feeling of a hug engulf him. Right then a black Mercedes came into her view, stopping diagonally behind Taehyung's back.

Taehyung, was still very much immersed in studying her while the window of the familiar vehicle slid down slowly, revealing the determined eyes that stared her down.

If until then she hadn't felt like she was committing a sin getting closer with Kim Taehyung, she surely did now.

Her big eyes looked back at the doe ones which were now narrowed dangerously, travelling from her form to the back of the man standing next to her. She saw Jungkook exhale, a sneer on his face as he gradually drove away after rolling his eyes which seemed to be the type that would make a chill run down one's spine.

"Youra?" She got out of her daze, looking back at Taehyung and his furrowed brows, who had seemingly been trying to grab her attention for a while. The moment had caught her up in a maze of questions that she hadn't even noticed Taehyung break their hug.

"Yeah? Let's go." She blurted before following the direction in which she'd been looking earlier, only to find the familiar black car disappear out of sight, this time moving speedier than it was before.

His eyes traced her figure as she walked out from the silver-coloured car, towards the main entrance of his house. His head tilted upon catching sight of Taehyung walking right behind her, steps slower than her enthusiastic ones. She turned around when he tapped on her shoulder and probably indulged in what he perceived to be small talk before he pulled Youra into yet another hug.

She hardly patted his shoulder in response but never once could Jungkook notice any hesitation in her movements, making his expression harder than it was. There he was, standing inside the penthouse and boring holes into their bodies while staring down at Youra and Taehyung embrace each other through the huge glass windows.

His stoic expression probably couldn't harden anymore, one would realise. The hands that were placed cooly in his pockets stiffened upon noticing how they still hadn't parted and it had been a second already, and then he forced himself to look away and walk back towards the table in his enormous study.