What the!

Domenic's POV

I woke up feeling good today because I'll be seeing Kira soon. The thought of seeing her made my heart flutter, I couldn't forget the taste of her wetness it kept on lingering on my lips. It was a huge step texting her yesterday but hey I'm the Don, I have to check on my employees, right? Maybe after the mission I'll ask her out, have her all and just move over her. Though she is indeed different, I know it because she makes me feel weird things but I know it's because I didn't have her yet and she gave me a hard time so she'd obey me.

I can feel that she's attracted to me, but come on we're grown up adults we can have the fun with no strings attached, I couldn't bring her into the mess I'm in, especially that I don't want to settle right now. I got out of bed and hit the indoor pool in the estate so I could relax myself before the mission tomorrow. After swimming and showering, I went to meet Leo and Alejandro in my study, Alejandro was joining us because he hates the Russians as much as we do and he'll help us get to our goal by joining forces with him. The more the allies the better the ambush. I can't wait to demolish all those Russian scums. Soon soon Dom, you'll get your revenge at last.

Kira's POV

The class today was about body movements to communicate with each other. Some gestures were given to us so we'd learn each and what every movement's meaning so we could comprehend on each other in the club tomorrow night.

Later at that day, we all went to the club the mission will take place at. Pablo was waiting for us in there to make the interview easier, of course we all got the job because he couldn't say no to sexy women like us, we gave him our passports and he checked us in on the system.

He admitted that we have unique assets, this is why Pablo recommended us to be in the VIP section so we'd entertain some of the top customers. The ugly man called George agreed and sent us off with Pablo to check the VIP section.

We entered the room and it was spacious we all looked around trying to memorize the room so we'd be able to split ourselves up, "Listen girls, tomorrow we'll have important customers for us and important people for your family, so don't fuck this up" he said. "Yeah sure" we all said.
"Sylvia and Stephania will work as bartenders, Madonna and Cicilia will take that side, Cara and Kira will take this side, and Elsa and Carina will be in charge of monitoring because they're tall" he said, I was very happy that I got paired up with Cara.

After our meeting with Pablo, we went back to the mansion so we'd rest for tomorrow, we had dinner together and everyone went to their room. Sleep never blessed my eyes because I was waiting for Domenic to arrive, I waited and waited and waited until sunrise, guess I'll never see him today. I was tired of waiting and my eyelids fluttered and started closing and I dozed off into a dreamless sleep.

Domenic's POV

I almost lost it and killed Leo, he overslept and I wasn't able to reach him. "HOW DARE YOU SLEEP LEO, WE ARE FUCKING LATE!!!" I yelled, "Dude I said I'm sorry I was exhausted, plus we're only 2 hours late it's alright we'll be there early in the morning" Leo reasoned. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I breathed in to calm my nerves. "Leo, I'm sorry but you know how this mission is important to me, I'm so close to get my revenge for my father, I've waited too damn long," "Dom, I'm sorry I messed it up but come on fratello let's go and get our revenge for Zio" he held my hand and pulled me into a hug.

After our brotherly moment Leo and I left to the airport and Alejandro met us there. We took my private jet and flew to Spain, I was mad at the thought that I won't be seeing Kira before the mission. I was anticipated to see her disguise, Leo said that she looked smoking hot so I decided to catch some sleep because I won't get any once we reach.