Bliss

Author's note:

My story does contain mature content but during intimate scenes I'll be writing about feelings during the physical encounter not about the description of the physical encounter, because the character Kira is pure and the experience is new to her so it is about making love. However Domenic.....I won't spoil it for you.

Let's read.

Domenic's POV

Shock overtook my mind and my body went rigid when those words left her sinfully beautiful mouth, her eyes were calling me and daring me to throw away the little self control I had, and I made up my mind. To hell with it! Fuck the consequences, I want her and only her!!

I moved my eyes from her's to her plump luscious lips and as the little minx she is, she bit her bottom lip as her eyes traveled down my face to stop at my lips. It was a freakin torture for me and I wanted to end it, so I crashed my lips on hers and kissed my previous opinions goodbye while falling into pure bliss, just from her kiss.

Kira's POV

My mind was too busy with it's own thoughts and my eyes were closed but I was seeing fireworks as his mouth worked wonders on mine.

Slowly and carefully he pushed back my trembling body on the soft mattress, his mouth never leaving mine and this is when my brain stopped on functioning and all I could focus on was this particular moment.

His mouth left my now swollen lips and I opened my eyes to see his now dark eyes but he quickly leaned back down and started kissing the soft spot on my neck, under my ear. I was on cloud 9 and I couldn't believe that my body and mind were feeling like this just by his mere touches and kisses.

He started undressing me slowly and carefully to not cause me pain while still kissing me, and in a couple of moments I was bare under his gaze and my clothes were now piled on the floor.

I was panting, my chest rising and falling at a fast pace as he I watched him peel off his clothes from his sexy body. When he was done and his his clothes followed mine, he looked at me and let out a low growl before he descended my body and started pleasuring me with his foreplay. He used techniques I only read about in my romance books, but reading the scenes did no justice to what was happening to me, it is nothing compared to the feeling he was giving me now.

He brought me to pure bliss using his fingers and mouth consecutively and I couldn't take it anymore but he was adamant on finishing his task. He gave me a taste of pleasure and now it was his turn to give both of us the pleasure we opt for.

"This might sting a bit," was all he said before he started giving my skin wet kisses, I started feeling something penetrating me and I started loosing focus because of the pain.

My body started detaching from its calm state and started tensing, I was overthinking now about the pain, Claire told me it hurt like a bitch. As if he could know about the thoughts I was having, he quickly placed his lips on mine to distract me from thinking about the pain and I melted into his touch.

A couple of moments later the pain was substituted by pleasure and I could now understand the term 'euphoria.' He was making me feel special and all I could think about is that I didn't want this to end, and as if God could hear my wishes, after Domenic brought us to our satisfaction, we kept the act going on all night and I couldn't remember how I fell asleep.

Domenic's POV

I opened my eyes to a beautiful woman laying on my chest, I smiled at her sleeping form and my eyes started memorizing her features, like she was just a mere dream.

I raised my hand and started playing with her smooth blonde hair as flashbacks of our several encounters played in my mind. I've been with plenty of women and have discarded them after only one time, just like a disposable bag, but with her it was different.

My manly ego was very satisfied that I was her first and though she wasn't an expert, I was very satisfied and completely wasted after our physical activity last night. I never had feelings during s.x and I never cared about what the other gender felt like, I only cared about my needs and how to get a release but with Kira, I was very concerned about how she felt and very cautious because I didn't want to hurt her during her first time and of course I didn't want it to affect her injury.

I wouldn't have guessed that she would last all night long and I discovered that she was insatiable and never have I ever been with someone like that. I tried to make her sleep a couple of times during the night because I didn't want her to be sore the next day, but the little minx wouldn't even let me continue to let her sleep. The way she moved under me, her voice, the sounds of pleasure that erupted from her mouth, and the way she looked at me, drove me crazy.

She didn't have to say anything, she only looked at me and it was all it took to get me aroused, I knew what she wanted and I gave her what she needed and what I wanted of course. I looked again at her long lashes and at her small nose, while still playing with hee hair, she was indeed the most beautiful creature I have ever met.

I really wanted to get up to work but I didn't want to wake her up and I have to admit that I liked our position right now so I decided to take the day off and be with my girl.

My girl! I never thought that I'd ever use this type of endearment, or actually any type of endearment, on anyone but as usual she was an exception and I wouldn't have wanted it to be other than this, so I wrapped my arm around her petite frame and closed my eyes letting sleep engulf me.

Sorry for the short chapter but I am very busy at the moment but I had to keep my promise.

This chapter is dedicated to hasnaaS28 idegaf_irrs ❤️❤️❤️❤️