Sick

.
.
.

Taehyung is still sleeping.He can't stand up because of the headache he feels.

The other members were ready now waiting for him for practice.Jin called him a few times but he didn't come down.

Jin was now angry because until now he still didn't go down or maybe ge was still asleep.He thought about going to Taehyung's room but Jimin stopped him and said that he would just wake him up because he might scold Taehyung.

Jin agreed.Jimin went upstairs where Taehyung's room was and started to knock.

"Taehyungie!" Jimin knocked out but no one answered."Taehyung please open the door we have practice.Everyone is waiting for you downstairs"Jimin softly said.

"Taehyungie Jin hyung was already angry"Still no response

Jimin started to worry so he entered his soulmate's room.And there Taehyung was still sleeping.

Yah Taehyung!! Jimin shouted and shook Taehyung's body.

Jimin wondered why Taehyung was shaking even thought it was hot.He removed his comforter and checked his forehead with the back of his hand.

Jimin almost cried in shock as Taehyung was probably burning with fever.

"Jin hyung!!" Jimin shouted while looking at his friend almost crying.

"What was that?"Jin asked looking at other.

They heard Jimin shout again.So they run upstairs.

"Jimin what is that why are you shouting?!"Namjoon asked.

"H-hyung T-taehyung is burning in fever"Jimin cried.

"What!?"Jin shouted and checked Taehyung.

"Taehyungie w-wake up"
"H-hyung he won't wake up".Jungkook.

"Oh my god my Taehyung"Jin said.

"Hyung let's rush him to the Hospital.His fever is too high."Yoongi

Jin nodded caressing Taehyung's hand.

"H-hyung?"Taehyung spoke.

"Yes baby we will take you to the hospital hm?"

"I-i-its so cold."Taehyung cried.

Meanwhile at the Hospital

The Doctor said that Taehyung's condition is okay now.He just need and rest.

Taehyung was still sleeping while jungkook is on the side of the bed holding his hand.The others are resting waiting for him to wake up.

"Jungkook?"Taehyung called out.

"Hyung your awake.Are you okay"?
Jungkook asked.

"Im fine now wh-"Taehyung didn't complete his sentence.

"Oh my god our Taehyungie"Jimin hugged him.

"How's your feeling you made us worried sick"Jin said.

Taehyung pouted.

"Im okay now hyungie sorry if i made you guys worried".

"Dont be sorry.But Taehyung please promise us you will let us know when you are sick"Yoongi said.

"Okiee hyungie i promised."Taehyung show his boxy smile making members to hug him.

Our Taehyungie