Pretending?

.
.
.

The boys is now practicing their choreography but Taehyung is sitting there in the floor with his head down between his knees.

Yesterday his head started to hurt and he was dizzy.But then he just ignored it because he thought it might disappear as well.But it got worse.

"Taehyung are you just going to sleep.While we're here,tired of dancing!!"
Suga shouted.

"Sorry hyung ny head hurts i can't stand up"Taehyung begged with his head still down.

"Stop pretending Taehyung"Suga.

"Im not hyung please believe me just once"Taehyung said in verge of crying.

"Don't cry you can't take us like that.Just say that your lazy.Why don't you imitate
Jungkook he give everything he can."Jin said.

Taehyung felt pain from his chest.
He cried.

"Yah hyung how could you say that"Jungkook said as he slowly approach Taehyung.

"Let's go hyungie you need to rest,you're pale"Worried Jungkook said.

"No no it's okay.I'll just practice again so i won't be compared again"Taehyung said while trying to stand up.

He was still dizzy.Bute he was very hurt by what Jin said.

Taehyung almost fell,but Jungkook grab him right away.

"Hyung be careful!!"He worries.

"Let him he just pretending"Jin said rolling his eyes.

"Stop it hyung!"Jimin shouted.

"I'm not forcing you to believe me hyung"

"Stop fighting let's just start again!"

"Tsk"

Taehyung insisted on dancing and following the movements of other as much as he could.But he stopped when he felt his head hurt more.He started to feel dizzy.His vision was blurry.He could see black circle in his vision.He didn't know what happened next.His body collapsed and he was completely swallowed up by the darkness.

Taehyung!!

They are now outside the room where Taehyung is.Jin is guilty of what he said to Taehyung.He was crying.If he had believe Taehyung it wouldn't be like this.

After an hour Doctor said that Taehyung was now okay and need rest.The Doctor gave us the medicine that Taehyung was going to take.

When we could go inside.Jin was the first to enter.He immediately hugged Taehyung while crying.Taehyung was still sleeping.But Jin kept kissing his hand saying sorry.

"Sorry,sorry,Jin hyung is sorry"Jin cried.

"D-dont be sorry hyung"Taehyung said in low voice.

"Oh my god my Baby"Jin hugged him again.

"Do you forgive hyung?"Jin asked.

Taehyung look at him and shakes his head.

"I-its okay i understand you.I hurt you"

Taehyung stared at him.

"All right,i'll just go out.Sorry again"Jin said about to open the door.

The other look at Taehyung when he suddenly laugh.

"HAHAHAHA"

"Why are you laughing"Jin stopped.

I'm just kidding hyung.Why won't i forgive you.You can't live without me hyung HAHAHAHA"

They all laugh.Jin started to cry again.

"You little punk"Jin hugged him again.

"I love you Hyung"Taehyung whispered.

"I love you too"Jin kissed Taehyung forehead.

"Can we join?"Jhope said.

"Yes hyung"Taehyung smiled.