Poison

BTS has fansign today because of their new song and they all happy with that.And now they all sitting their and commutating to armys.

"Taehyung oppa you're so handsome!"That one army shouted making Taehyung shy.He bit his lower lips and look down.

"Stop it~"He said on the mic making armys laugh.

Suddenly a staff approach them one by one placing a shake on their table.

"Thank you"He said bowing to the staff and smiled at him.

He sip on his strawberry shake and obviously its satisfies him.He sip again and again.

In the middle of fansigning Taehyung start to get dizzy.

Taehyung Pov

Because of dizziness i laid my head on the table expecting that it will go away but nothing happen.

"Taehyungie are you okay?"Army shouted making me look up i smiled at them.

"Yes,im okay"I said before signing the album.When i finish signing the album i laid my head on the table again its getting worse i start to cough its feels like im gonna puke.My chest start to heavy i rubbed it to ease the pain.

*/cough */cough

I feel someone rubbed my back at look up and it was Jimin.He was giving me a worried look.

"Are you okay? You look pale"He cupped my face as i pouted.

"I d-dont feel well hyung"I said.

"Do you want to get rest first?"He asked i was hesitating on what will i answer i don't want to disappoint army.But i think i need to because i dont want them to worried about me.

I nodded as a response i stand and Jimin do the same.We was about to walk but i  can't do this anymore i start to puke i heard them panicking.

I throw up blood.

"J-jimin i-i cant b-breath i-i think im gonna fa-"Jimin eyes widened when Taehyung fell unconscious on his arms.

Third Person Pov

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!"Jimin shouted shaking him.

*
They rush Taehyung on the Hospital the fear on the members face was visible.The fansign git canceled for a while because of Taehyung condition.

They all praying that it was not serious.
Suddenly doctor came out they all stand up and approach him.

"Doctor what happen?"Jin asked.

"No need to worry he's okay now it was good and he was brought here right away"

"Can you tell us why he vomited blood?"Namjoon asked the doctor nodded he look at his paper before speaking.

"What was the last thing he drank or ate?"The doctor asked.

"Shake...yeah strawberry shake"Jimin answered."What about it?"Jungkook added.

"It's look like he got poison...that's why"They all got shocked.

*
Taehyung was resting now and the staff that put poison on Taehyung drink got arrested and admit that she is an accomplice to the unknown person.