Kidnapped

Las Vegas is too beautiful, they will absolutely will stay here if they didn't have a family and project to korea.

"Good Morning Las Vegas!". Taehyung open the curtain revealing the beautiful tall building.

Taehyung took his phone as he took a picture of the sight.Taehyung mouthed "beautiful" before going out of his room.

"Good morning guys". He greet his hyung jimin rush to his side hugging me.

"How's your sleep? Did you sleep properly, hm?. Jimin asked me smelling my neck.He always do that because my scent is strawberry.

"Yess jimine, my view is so relaxing, i want to stay here". I said with pout in my lips, he chuckled.

"Hey you two stop being sweet to each other, the breakfast is ready come and take your sit".Jin says, i sat beside Jungkook he look at me and smile.

"Hyung try this one."Jungkook fed me.
"Does it good?".I nodded as i swallow the pancake inside my mouth.

"Its so good jungkook, i like it". I said i flinch when he harshly grab my arm.I accidentally swallow the pretty big pancake.

"Really hyung?! I made th- hyung!".He stop when i start coughing.

"Jungkook get some water!" Jimin shouted as i do what he said.

"Hyung here! Drink!" I slowly put the cup on his mouth, he start drinking.

"Jungkook! Be careful next time!" Jin shouted."Yes, hyung im sorry" I pouted.

"Hyung, stop scolding him please, im okay,really.

"Okay back to your food.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hyung? Uhm, im going outside i just going to buy something, can i?" I asked namjoon hyung he look at me and nod.

"Yes, but get home at time, hm? Don't be late".He said i noded."Be careful call me or call the other when something came up.

"I will hyung, thank you". I said and leave.

Taehyung's.

I'm going to buy a snacks since jungkook and i have plan to watch some Netflix.When i was walking i heared some footstep behind me i look back to see nothing i sprinted knowing im lonely and its 8:00 in the evening.I look back to see nothing again but when im about to face the way again a man in a black suit appeared in front of me.I was about to step back when i feel something hit my head and i lost my consciousness.

Meanwhile

"Namjoon have you seen taehyung? He is not is his room." He said goodbye to me earlier, he just said he would come out for a while.

"What? Since when?"Jin asked."Uhm i think 7:50". I answer making my eyes widened i look again in my phone and its fucking 10:56 at evening.

"WHAT! IT'S ALMOST 11 O'CLOCK? WHY DID YOU LET HIM GO OUT ALONE AT HIS TIME?? YOU KNOW IT'S DANGEROUS OUTSIDE RIGHT?!". I shouted gripping at my hair.I heard some footsteps and see the other rushing toward us.

"I-i don't know?! He said he's going back here soon!".

"What's happening here?!". Jhope ask looking at them confused.

"Taehyung was still not home and it's fucking dangerous outside!"Jin shouted.

The member look at Jin when he was about to fall.Suga get him some water.While Jimin and Jungkook was already panicking knowing that taehyung is still not home.

"I'm going to call his phone".They dial his number but it just ringing making them worried.They tried and tried they also find taehyung outside they dorm while they searching for him.Jungkook saw taehyung bracelet scatter on the road.
.
.
.
.
.
I wake up holding my head i was about to stand up but i hiss when i fall down i look to see my foot with coiled chain.
I remember what happen earlier.I began to cry knowing im alone here.I search for my phone luckily it's on my pocket im about to call my jhopes hyung number but i heard some footstep going to me i immediately hide it from my back.

"Oh? You're already awake haha, here eat this".The man said i look away and shake my head.

"You don't want to eat?" He asked i didn't answer. "You didn't want hm?...still no answer?....FUCK!!". He yet the food making me flinch as i sobbed.

"S-stop please" i said with my shaky voice.

"Let me go please what do you want fron me?" I asked he look at me and smiled creepily its making me scared.

"What i want from you? Haha" He giggled playing my hair.

"Because you're so pretty that i can have you...your so PRETTY!!" He grip on my hair making me cry more.

"Nooo! I don't want youu!"

"What did you say?" He asked me with his big scary eyes.

"N-nothing i- i didn't s-say an-anything"

"Really?...im not fool! You didn't want me?...haha so now you will like me!" He said and start kissing me harshly he even bit my lips making me open my mouth i tried to push him but he is too strong.

"Hmm..hmmgn." This time i give my all strength to push him.He groaned.

"You push me??...you push mee!" I sobbed not looking at him he grabbed my chin harshly and slapped me i feel something on my lips.

"YOU ARE A MONSTER!!! YOU'RE DISGUSTING!" I said he look at me with raging eyes and he began beating me.I wish i can fight back but i am too weak i can't even protect myself.
.
.
.
.
.
I weakly search for my phone again when i already got it i open my contact because of dizziness i don't know who number i call.

"A-a-answer....p-please" I said suddenly a nose on other line was heard.I heard Jin hyung voice.

"TAEHYUNG! BABY WHERE ARE YOU! ARE YOU OKAY?....taehyung why is your voice look so weak?

"H-h-hyung...h-h-hyung w-where a-are y..you, i- n-need you h-hyung" i said breathless.

"Taehyung omg..where are you t-tell me, we're going to find you? Hm,". I heard suga hyung.

"I- d-dont know hyung"

"Okay okay im going to track your location hm?, stay on the phone we're coming to get you? Okay...i love you".

"I-i l...love you..too h...hyung"

"Just stay on the p-phone okay?"

I felt something liquid on my head, my body is hurting like a hell, i know i was badly injured, he hit me in my head and other part of my body.
.
.
.
.
.
A loud siren was heared i smiled knowing my hyung is already here i hear a door opening and a footstep.

I felt someone embrace me.
"Hyung" that's the last  word i mouthed before i close my eyes.

"Taehyung!"
.
.
.

I opened my eyes and see bright light that making me close my eyes again.
I felt something heavy in my hand.I look up and see Jimin sleeping.I moved that make him wake up.

"Taehyung? Omg guys taehyung is awake!". Jimin shouted i see them rubbing to my side.

"T-taehyung oh god...finally you're awake.".Namjoon hugged me i look around seeing the others crying especially jungkook ang jin hyung.

"W-why are you guys crying?".Taehyung asked them and they smile they we're so happy.

"Because you finally woken up, love" Jin said with tears caressing my hair.

"After 7 months of sleeping you finally wake up taehyungie"

7 months?

Taehyung stared at the ceiling a tears formed in his eyes.His breath become heavy as he was chasing for it.The members look at each other before calling a doctor.
.
.
.
"Taehyung panicked because he remember the incident happened last 6 months, he was traumatize he suffered from acute trauma, and sadly there was no cure for that...but don't worry taehyung will be fine." The doctor said tap jhope's shoulder before leaving.

"Here taehyung eat his, you need to eat healthy food".Taehyung giggled making the boys smile, taehyung getting better day by day is so important to them, they we're so happy that taehyung will able to join to them again.

They become more protective to Taehyung, they don't want that incident happen again, if that happen again they think they will not able to make it again.
That was incident is too traumatic for them.

The kidnapper was already in a prison he was staying there for the rest of his life.Taehyung wounds healed but Taehyung trauma will never be healed.