Wake up

”Guys let's go out!"Taehyung said with big smile on his face,but he receive no response.

"Taehyung we can go out on the other day.....and we already eaten earlier"Jungkook spoke and rest his head on the couch.

"But hyung,you guys promised me that we gonna go out for a meal"Taehyung said with low tone.

"Taehyung please understand,"Jin sigh rubbing the top of his nose.

Taehyung pouted,he miss their bonding so much.

"Then,let's just watch movie on Netflix"He said with hoping eyes,smiling.

"I'm doing on something"Jhope said as he stand up and stretched.

"Taehyung,we're tired,you must be tired too,go and take a rest"Jimin said as he pat taehyung's head and go to his room,as other do the same.

He just look down,and a tear slip from his eyes,he sigh before going to his room.

It's been a week since the members ignoring and rejecting Taehyung,he always asking his hyung about going out but they keep saying that they busy on something.Even Jimin and Jungkook,he always asking him to play with them but they always rejecting him.

"Hyung.."He called out.

"What?Why are you are you dress like that,tae please we all told you that,we're all busy"Jin sigh.

"N-no,i'm here to get permission to you, because I'm going out with my friend"He said smiling widely.

"A-h,o-okay,you can go"Jin smile bitterly.

"Okay,thank you hyung,see you later"He run excitedly"

The members on the living room felt sad because they used to get teased by taehyung to go out,but now it's look like he gave up on them.

*
"Where is Taehyung? Still not coming home"Suga asked.

"Yess,it's been 7 hours seen he left"Jin replied.

"Try to contact him"Namjoon said as Jimim dial his number.

"He is not picking up"Jimin said as he tried again.

Jungkook open twitter but something pop up from his newsfeed hi click it and gasp because of what he see.

"J-jungkook what happened?!"Jin approach him.

They all approach him and jungkook still on his phone shaking and hand covering his mouth.

"Jungkook hey?! What happened"Jimim shook him and jungkook finally look at them with teary eyes.

"T-t-taehyung, i-its taehyung c-car"He replied showing his phone.

A car driven by kpop idol Kim Taehyung from BTS collided with a 6 wheeler truck.

"I-its fake news don't believe that."Jimin spoke and suddenly Jin phone ring.

"O-okay w-were c-coming"He said before  ending the call.

*

"Kim T-taehyung"Namjoon asked the nurse"

"Wait let me check it...he's inside the ER"After the nurse saying that they all run on the ER.

They all feeling guilty,Jungkook and Jimin was sobbing,Suga and Jhope biting their lips not to cry,while Jin and Rm is crying.

"H-hyung,taehyung he'll be fine, won't he?"Jungkook asked sobbing.

"Y-yes our Taehyung is strong"Jin hugged Jungkook.

*
Its been hour and still no news from Taehyung and it was killing them.They all feeling helpless,this would not have happened if they had agreed in the first place.Suddenly the doctor came out making all them stand up.