Leukemia

These fast few days taehyung was feeling stomach ache but ignored it because maybe he just eat something bad.

Today they have a concert and they all really excited for it.

"Hyung im so happy because after long time we can perform again in front of armys"He said with joy on his face almost jumping because of excitement.

The members look at him with a smile on thei.Adoring him they can't deny that taehyung is really their baby although Jungkook is the youngest but for them its Taehyung.

"Yes,but look at you,you already using your energy because of jumping".

"I'm just excited hyung hehe"Jimim ruffle his hear because of his cuteness.

"So now guys take a rest a be ready for tomorrow"Namjoon said.

Skip time

Now is the day,special day for them.They all are on the backstage now preparing for their performance.

Taehyung abdomen pain kicked in again.He got nervous thinking he can't perform.He got paled on Jhope noticed it.

"Taehyung are okay?"Jhope asked holding Taehyung shoulder.

"Ofcourse hyung i-im just nervous"He smiled.

"It's okay,you can do it".

After sometimes they perform all their song and everything fines abd Taehyung was happy with it.

Taehyung Pov

Namjoonie hyung was doing his speech.I was happily smiling because i do my performance really fine.And now it was Hobi hyung turn.

But suddenly my abdomen hurt again i slowly clutch on my chest lowering my head.The pain got worse and my knee got weak and my mic fell out of my hands.

I hugged myself to ease the pain that im feeling right now.My head start to hurts too.

Third Person

While Jhope was about to do his speech.They saw Taehyung fell from his knee clutching his stomach.They all ran to him.

"Taehyung what's happening?!"Jin asked him cupping his face.

"H-h-hurts"Taehyung said in low voice.

"Okay okay! Guys please call for a help!"Jin shouted.

Taehyung lay down while writhing in pain, accompanied by a headache.

"A-h h-hyungie h-hur..ts"He said frowning.You can notice in his voice and eyes how much he is hurting.

Jungkook and Jimin was already on the verge on crying.They can see how much pain taehyung was feeling.Their eyes widened when they saw blood coming out from Taehyung nose.

"Taehyung!"Jimin shouted holding his hand."Stay with me please!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sorry to say but Taehyung diagnosed with acute leukemia.He need to undergo chemotherapy.

They stary to cry when they hear that.It seems like only yesterday Taehyung was so happy, now he's hurting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 2 Years Taehyung slowly recovering and The member was so happy with that.But he still can't perform or got tired.But thankful he survive.BTS do their best to make their Taehyung alive and be with them to the rest of their life.