Drown

Jimin and I was in the pool right now.He wants me to come with him.

"The water is so cold"I said while swaying my feet on the water.While Jimin is diving.I'm just watching him because i don't know how to swim.Also im now afraid of pool because last time i swim i drowned.I.was staring staring on the sky when i heared my name got called by someone.

"Hey Taehyung let's go swim together"Jimin said approaching me.

"I don't know hom to swim chim"I pout.

"Come here im gonna teach you"He said pulling my hand.But i refuse it.

"Ah ah"I said shaking my head as a no before standing up moving away from the pool.I was about to go when i hear jimin.

"H-help"

I saw Jimin struggling to get up from the water.I panic when i didn't see when i no longer saw the reflection of Jimin.I took a deep breath thinking what i am going to do.I ran to the pool before jumping.I need to save my soulmate.Forgetting about my trauma.

Jimin Pov

When i notice Taehyung was going to leave i pretend that i i was drowning.It took a few seconds when i feel he jumped on the water.I immediately go up from the water and wipe my face before laughing.

"HAHAHAHA i go-"I stopped when i didn't see Taehyung.I look behind my back to check him but nothing.I panic when i see body figure on the water.

"Oh god"I said before diving.I saw Taehyung his eye's were close.When i finally approach him i quickly grabbed him.

When i finally approach him i quickly grabbed him

I placed him on the side of the pool.My eye's become watery.He wasn't breathing.

"HYUNG HELP"U shouted tapping Taehyung cheeks.

"Taehyungie im sorry please open your eye's"I sobbed.A running footsteps was heared.

"What happ-"Jin gasped before kneeling down.

"Jimin what the fuck happened!!?"Jin shouted looking at me with teary eyes.

"H-hyung im sorry"

"H-he was not breathing"I heared namjoon said.

Jin pushed me aside.He start pumping Taehyung's chest.

"C'mon Taehyung!"He said between sob.
Taehyung was not moving at all.I regret pranking him knowing he couldn't swim.

"T-taehyung p-please open those eye's"Jin said shaking.I can see Jungkook crying while Jhope was hugging him.

"F*ck Taehyung please respond!"Jin said still pumping Taehyung's chest.

"PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE"Suga shouted.I see Jhope open his cellphone"

"T-taehyung baby c'mon"After that Taehyung shut up coughing with heavy breathing.

"Oh my god Taehyung"Jin hugged him and cry.Taehyung body was limp and his eyes was half close.He start coughing more and more.

"Shh,shh"Jin rubbed his back.

Hospital

The doctor was checking on Taehyung.The doctoe said that he wa already fine.And there's no water stuck on his lungs.He was sleeping now.I start to cry again when Jin grabbed my hand.

"What the hell happened Jimin!?"Jin shout with angry tone.

I look at him biting lips.

"H-hyung i p-prank h-him that i was drowning he j-jumped to save me"I said looking down while tears on my eyes.

"F*ck Jimin we all know,you know that he didnt know how to swim and have trauma,and still do that!!"He shouted.

"I-i know hyung,im really sorry,i won't do that anymore"

"Yeah that's right,y-you k-know how i was scared w-when last time he d-drowned and a-almost lost him,and now it happen again"Jin broke down.I hugged him.

"Sorry,hyungie sorry"He hugged me back.

"He's awake"Jungkook said.

I broke the hug and approach Taehyung.I held his hand kissing it.I look at him.

"Taehyungie im sorry,"I said looking at him.He smiled at me and nod.

"I-i-its o-okay chim"He struggle to speak.

"Don't speak Taehyung,save your energy hm?Jhope said kissing his head.

After that Taehyung got discharged.Jin request to drained the water from the pool.Taehyung didn't get mad at me and i was very happy for that.