Jimin

"TAEHYUNG CAN YOU FOCUS PLEASE"Jimin shouted making everybody look at him.

"I'm trying but my body doesn't want to cooperate!"Taehyung shouted back making his hyung's frown.

"That's enough! Just go back on practicing again, and Taehyung if you're tired just take a rest!"Suga spoke.

"No,let's try again"

Taehyung said as they back on practing.He kept making mistakes because his is really tired.He still doesn't eat breakfast,he was dieting because he saw a comment in one of his posts that he was too fat.

"Okay that's enough for today! Y'all did good, but Taehyung you stay here."Their choreographer said.Taehyung nodded but he really wants to go home and rest.

After the members leave.Taehyung start to practice again.He keep on trying since he gets it right.

"Try again"Their teacher said.

"What but i already get it right!"Taehyung said.

The choreographer approach him and grip on his hand tighter making him winced.

"Just do what im saying!"He whisper gripping taehyung's wrist more tighter.

"A-awww stop it's hurt".He winced trying to remove the instructor grip.

He let go of Taehyung's hand with force making Taehyung fall.Taehyung hit his head on the corner of the table.

"Aaahh".Taehyung cried holding his head.The choreographer got nervous so he ran leaving taehyung who was lying on the floor.

Taehyung stay for a while,but after a few minutes he got up to go.

He throw himself on his bed his head was still hurting because the corner of the table is a little bit sharp.He close his eyes and drip on the sleep.

Skip Time.

"J-jimin please talk to me now"He said holding jimin's hand.

"Tskk,what did our instructor say that you weren't following and he said you was mean to him!!"Jimin shouted making taehyung confuse.

"What? No i didnt, actually he was the one who is mean to me,l-look he pu-"Taehyung wants to show his wound on the back of his head but Jimin spoke again.

"No,he said you keep making mistakes! You go back there and practice again!"

"No,please,i promise that i didn't do that to him!"

"No! if you don't go back there, as long as im alive I won't talk to you!".Taehyung got scared on what jimin said,he love his soulmate so much.

He go back on their studio.When he open the door their instructor immediately grab his hand.

"you said what i did to you yesterday right?,didn't you!".The instructor said making Taehyung scared.

"N-no i-i didn't".Taehyung shake his head

The instructor smirked and let go Taehyung hand.He sat down on the chair.

"Now practice,till your bones got break"

Taehyung nodded he practice until the night,he stopped catching for breath.

"C-can i r-rest f-for a while"He ask with his heavy breath.

"No"

"B-but i keep on practicing since morning!"He suddenly shouted.

"Who are you to shout on me huh!!".He said gripping on taehyung chin.

This time Taehyung protect himself.He pushed their instructor.

He start to back away when the instructor stand up and approach him.Hw was so scared.