A hard thing for me - Please read

Hi everyone, it's me, Maggie (the author) 

After some time of figuring out what to do with this book (or all my books really) I have decided to stop updating Knocked Up II. It's a hard decision for me to take but I'm asking you all to please understand my decision. 

As an author, it's a hard thing to accept that the story doesn't feel the same to me anymore and it took me long months to see it clearly, so I'm taking this decision for my mental health as I was having a lot of anxiety in result of the pressure I felt to complete this book. 

I have always loved reading and diving inside stories, feeling like I know the characters of the story as I know a friend, feeling like I'm inside of the story myself with them living everything they are living, and I'm sure most of you may feel the same way, so that's why I will write an ending to this story to not leave you guys hanging figuring out what happened. It will be different and I hope it makes a great closure for us all. If you don't want to read it that's okay, you can imagine yourself the ending, you're free to do so. 

And before I say goodbye, I want to thank you all for giving me the opportunity of sharing my work with you. As a non-english speaker, this was a big step for me to get comfortable with the language and it helped a lot. I remember the first months as it was yesterday, Knocked Up reached the million reads in a matter of weeks so I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for joining me in this crazy journey of writing a fanfiction that literally changed my life (and that sometimes felt a little too real because it even predicted some things that did happen in real life)

I want to thank you for each read, like, laughs and tears shared while reading this story. I'm forever grateful. 

I hope you guys are happy, loved and safe. My DM's are open if you have any questions about my decision. 

All my love. 

-Maggie