14.

*REECE'S POV*

"Hawaii, I am in you!" Reed beamed as he got off the airplane. I sighed to myself, as I pulled onto my luggage from behind.

"Jesus Reed, we're in public..." I mumbled, and he turned to me.

"Oh, c'mon Reece!" He smiled. "We're in Hawaii, what's there to complain about?"

I looked at him with a look. There was a lot to complain about. My best friend, and the love of my life, was practically getting married. He is getting married tomorrow. I hadn't talked to him since our fight. He has reached out many times, but I kept ignoring him. Even after Kelli told me I should reach out, and at least say something to him... I couldn't. I just didn't know how. There was so much anger and grief built up in me.

"Maybe there's something to complain about.." He whispered. "But come on, on the bright side. There's drinks! There's food!"

"I'd rather be put out of my misery." I mentioned as I walked past him. We did all the traditions that one would do when you get to Hawaii. The Leis you get and what not. Out of the corner of my eye, I could spot some paparazzi lurkering. The last thing I wanted to deal with was questions about Chris. I just wanted to get the whole trip done so I found not to talk to Chris Evans ever again.

Finally, we found Scott in his rental car. We climbed into the backseat, as he turned to us. "Who's ready to get this shit over with?" Scott asked us and I immediately raised my hand. "How does that not surprise me?"

He starts driving away as we sit in the car in silence, knowing what lays upon it. "He's been asking about when you guys will come in." Scott mentioned.

"You didn't tell him, did you?" Reed asked and Scott shook his head. "No. I didn't. He doesn't deserve to know at all. He's surprised you guys are still coming."

"Well, if I didn't spend so much money on this wedding before we got in our fight then I wouldn't be here. But I don't care. I'm over it." I told Scott, looking out the window as I admired the pretty scenery. What a beautiful place for such a tragedy. He asked us about our flights and what not, but the thought of the wedding came playing through my mind. I can't ruin this wedding because of my own feelings.

"Don't forget about the dress rehearsal tonight." Scott reminded us. "They want to do speeches before the actual ceremony tomorrow. Chris said something about it being more important when it's with your friends and family."

"Of course he does." I mumbled underneath my breath and I could feel Reed nudge me to stop. How could I? I didn't even want to face Chris. Scott pulled up in front of the grand resort as we got out of the car. My heart dropped when I saw Chris waiting for us.

"Did you guys have a safe flight?" Chris asked both of us, but I walked right past him. I don't care if I was being an asshole. I didn't feel like talking to him. I wanted to pretend that we were cool and then after he gets married, we can move on from each other. It wasn't okay for us to be best friends especially if I had feelings for him.

"Reece, c'mon." I hear him call after me, but I ignore him. I don't care if it's his wedding. I still have every right not to talk to him. He betrayed me. He made me feel this way. I feel someone grab my arm and turn me around.

"Can't we just talk? Please, we haven't talked in weeks." He begged but I shook my head.

"Chris, I don't know how I can." I whispered. "This is all too much for me and quite frankly, I don't even wanna be here right now."

"Reece, I didn't know that you felt that way." Chris whispered, but I snicker.

"You're full of bullshit." I mumbled, walking away from him. He didn't know I felt that way? Of course he knew. He didn't even know the whole story behind it. That's what made me angry. I sighed as I finally found a sitting area that looked over the whole ocean. I could see people preparing for the wedding tomorrow. They were setting up the venue in the sand.