Chapter 8

"Guys I really don't wanna talk about this," you say as you grip your arm nervously. Bucky wraps his arm around your back as he kisses your cheek.

"How are we supposed to help if you don't tell us?" Leanna says.

"You might feel better if you talk about it," your mom says.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to," David says. Your dad agrees with him. "Do you wanna go to bed?" Bucky asks. You nod.

He stands up with you and takes your hand in his as he leads you upstairs. "Are you okay, doll?" Bucky asks once you're alone in your room.

You wrap your arms around him as a sob escapes you. Bucky rubs your back softly. "It's okay, y/n. I've got you," Bucky says, "You're okay. I'm here."

[{~}]

The next morning, you wake up and see Bucky packing up your things. Today's the day you leave, aka, the day your and Bucky's fake relationship ends. Which you're not upset about.

"Morning doll," Bucky shoots you an adorable smile. You smile back and he leans against the dresses and crosses his arms as his eyes study you. "What?" You ask.

"Ya know, I've seen you in the morning so many times, and each time I always think about how cute you look with bed head," Bucky flirts before walking to the bathroom.

Your face grows hot as a smile creeps up on your lips. "What time are we leaving doll?" Bucky asks.

"Uh probably soon," you say. Bucky nods before packing up both of your guys' soap. "You didn't have to pack up my things. You could've woken me up," you say.

"You looked too cute asleep to wake up," Bucky shrugs as he zips up your guys' bags and puts them on the floor. He walks over to you, cups the sides of your face, and he kisses your forehead.

There was no reason for him to do that. No one was around. He really didn't have to do that. So why did he? What made him do that? Should you ask him? No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes.

"What was that for?" You ask. Bucky shrugs, "just felt like it." He picks up his bag. "Do you need your bag still?" He asks. You nod.

"Okay, I'm gonna go put my bag in the car," he says before walking out. You walk over to your bag and grab your toothbrush and toothpaste before going to bathroom and brushing your teeth.

As Bucky is putting his bag in the trunk of the car, David walks over to him. "We need to have a chat," he says in a stern voice. Bucky looks at him confused. "What's up?" He asks.

David looks around. "Not out here. Get in the car," he says before getting into the passenger seat. Bucky narrows his eyes before getting in the drivers seat.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" David asks once the door is closed. "What are you talking about?" Bucky asks.

"Oh don't pull that bullshit with me," David says, "my sister is an amazing woman. She is way too good for you, but she probably won't find anyone better than you."

"Thank yo-"

"Shut up. What I'm saying is, stop this fake dating bullshit and seal the deal for real. She's obviously got it bad for you. And you're obviously in love with her. That's why you've been fooling everyone. If she didn't tell me this relationship was a hoax, I would've believed it was real," David says.

Bucky stays quiet. David let's out a sigh as he pats Bucky's arm. "You're a good man Bucky. If you were gay, I'd snatch you up. Don't tell anyone I just said that, I just assume your good at keeping secrets since... well, ya know. Anyways, go fuck my sister. Eww, I regret saying that," David gets out of the car and walks away.

"What... the... fuck?" Bucky gets out of the car and goes back upstairs to see you zipping your bag up. "Hey. You ready?" You ask. He nods and you toss him your bag.

Bucky sets your bag down before walking over to you. He takes ahold of your face in his hands before kissing you.