Rehab Smells Like Tobias (NOT THE END)

I'M SORRY I'VE MADE Y'ALL WAIT SO LONG. LIFE IS HARD BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT SUMMER IS COMING AND THEN THIS LITTLE WRITER IS GOING TO WORK HER BUTT OFF FOR YOU SO YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!!! Also, I realize I was still kind of an amateur writer when I wrote some of this. I was like, "I'm in a creative writing program and I'm untouchable blah blah blah" so sorry if I was touchy about some of y'alls critiques. I now understand what you mean about me leaving out details. I'm super sorry about that. I often write whatever I'm thinking and although it may make sense to me, I understand how that may feel to you as the reader. Okay so concerning Tobias and what happened to him with the dagger and the whole memory thing. He WAS NOT kidnapped. Y'all think he was but he wasn't hahah, he passed out bc his memory was wiped. I should've clarified I just didn't want to give too much away, you know? Thank you to all of you who have supported me. So as a little surprise if you type "Tobias and Summer aw" in the comments I will give each of you a character in the story! (Only the first 3) This way I can know who my true supporters are and reward them for being SO FREAKING AWESOME!!! I promise I am trying to become a better writer! I love all of you and think you are all AMAZINGGGG!!!

Y'ALL ROCK!!!!

===============================================================================

Tobias's P.O.V:

Her breath on my face makes me blush. The blonde hair on my shoulder. I breath in her scent. She smells like cotton candy. Her blue eyes twinkle mischievously. I kiss her again, on the mouth, I feel dirty. I don't know why though. It's not like I have a girlfriend or a mate, I never met her. I kiss the girl on the neck and we've been making out for a while. I let go of her shirt when she begins to take me into her room. My mind feels clouded.

"What's wrong, Sam?" She twirls her hair. I look at the buttons of her shirt undone  and her hair all messed up and I feel a pang of guilt hit me. What's wrong with me?

I rub my face, "I can't do this."

"What, are you a virgin or something? Are you saving yourself or whatever?" She teases. 

I clench my hands at my sides, "yeah, I am actually, I'm saving myself for anyone but you."

Her face drops and she runs after me as I storm down the stairs. "Wait Sam I want to be your first!"

I stop and look back at her. I scoff, "heck no."

Then I leave the house. As I'm walking back to my car I see a shadow move behind the tire. I stop in my tracks and look under the car. Nothing. My uneasiness doesn't disappear. I sit down and turn the engine on. And begin to drive backwards when the engine sputters and then shuts off. I lock the doors. I hear a slight humming. I instantly opening the side pocket of the car and grip the dagger. I don't know why I have it, all I know is I'm supposed to protect it.

The car tips over. I scramble to hang on to anything I can as the windows explode. Something crawls over the window. What the hell? Then, my door is being thrown open and I'm being slung out of the car. My vehicle explodes on the girl's driveway. 

I instantly feel something wrong. My gut twists. It's off. This is off. Whatever this is...I don't know that's the problem. I'm trying to understand why I'm running with a dagger in my hands but I don't know why that's the problem. 

I just let my feet carry me as far away from here as possible. 

Well, as far as you can get when you live in Boca Grande. 

Summer's P.O.V:

I stare up at the ceiling of my bedroom. It's beautiful, no doubt, and my mom said she was keeping it in her palace till the day I could finally reunite with her. It's a floating bed with a view over the water. My room is cylinder shaped with windows lining the walls and blue to promote "positivity".