Rolling cars, bad boys, and psychic visions.

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you for all the votes and the awesome turn out of this whole thing :) you will never know how much it means to me:).

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♡♡♡♡♡♡♢♢♢♢

He's leaning against it with his arms crossed over his chest. I stand still. My jaw clicks into place and my head tilts to the side.

"What do you think you are doing here?"

He chuckles and steps towards me his hands finding my waist. "I'm here to bring you back to my pack, mate."

I roll my eyes in disgust, "You're not my mate. I don't have a-" I stop myself once Tobias comes to mind.

He raises an eyebrow and puts his nose in the crook of my neck. "I smell him on you."

I scoff and laugh, "so?"

His eyes turn black and his muscles bulge underneath his shirt. He advances on my and I push him off.

"I'm not yours, I'm not anybodys! Got it?" I reply, rolling my hands into fists and pushing past him into my house. I clatter up the brick steps and swing the door open kicking off my shoes.

"I'm home Ky!" I yell at my brother up the stairs and walk to my room.

"Like I care!" I hear him reply. I roll my eyes, my brother and I actually have a really good relationship. This is just how we communicate. I push the black door to my room open and walk in. I throw my jacket on my bed and in one swift motion remove my shirt. My fingers accidently graze the side of my rib cage.

"Crap!" I mumble as I walk to the bathroom and pull out the first aid kit out from underneath the sink. I place the bandaid on my rough white skin.

"You look nice, you should go to the party like that," Jordan says as he sits on the bed. I squeal and cross my arms over my chest.

"GET OUT!"I use my alpha and Luna voice and his body moves without even realizing it before he's out the door and I lock it.

"Get dressed we are going to a party."

I laugh, "Why would I go to a party with you?"

"Because it's for Holt."

I freeze, holt is the beta of my pack. "It's have a car."

"Not with gas you don't, you do realize I had to drive this back from the school, right?"

I groan and decide not to further argue. "Fine," I grit out.

"You have an hour," he orders.

"And you have 1 second to leave before I pound your face in," I growl. I hear his footsteps scurrying away down the stairs.

I decide to pick out a tight black dress that comes up just above the knees and has lace sleeves and a lace back. Then I pair it with some red pumps and a bit of natural make up and just scrunch my hair up with a bit of moussé.

As soon as I enter the house I am hit with the smell of sweaty bodies and alcohol. Jordan ditches me immediately to go dance with some perky blonde and I am left to find the bar and once I do I'm pretty sure the time flies faster than it should.

Tobias ' s P.O.V:

I straighten my hair out with a comb and we it a little bit in attempt to make my curly hair obey. I tighten my shirt and head down stairs to answer the door. There all my friends stand(they car pooled) with gifts in their hands and smiles on their faces.