Chapter Four

Sapnap had taken a huge liking to Tubbo, who listened to him perfectly... Unless it was about ramming his head into people or things. He had the perfect characteristic personality of a Ram, and that was the only thing Sapnap had to worry about. The small 2 or 3 year old loved cuddles, he loved the warmth that Sapnap naturally produced that was significantly higher then a natural person's, and Tubbo looked adorable in his hoodies. Though he did notice Tubbo loved Dream's green hoodie's more. 

Ranboo had taken the biggest liking to Dream, even adopting his silent walking that he had. George wished he hadn't though. The amount of times the baby Enderian had snuck up on him was significantly higher then how many times Ranboo had tried scaring Sapnap, who knew Dream's signs of walking and could hear them fine. And though Dream tried getting Ranboo to wear the color green, he seemed preferable to black and white clothing, making Sapnap's hoodie's perfect for a cuddle session with whoever would at that time. 

And George took a liking to Tommy, as Tommy had taken a liking to George. Both had the chaotic personality that would cancel each other and anything around them out. Plus Tommy was incredibly stubborn and would not listen to anyone other then George. Though his style was 100 percent his own. With the mainly white hoodie with a red hood, red shoulders and red sleeves, plus a shirt to match it. He wore blue jeans most of the time though, which was hard to maneuver in when running away from the bath time chaos he caused.

But they, the now family of 6, wouldn't change anything. They were close as can be, with one who someone always got clean even though he can't touch water, with the one who would take the bath and then cause the biggest mess and chaos he could only to run away, and the one who was like an Angel among the three. Plus the three adults who matched with personalities. Sapnap matched with Tubbo, Dream matched with Ranboo, and George matched with Tommy. Plus Technoblade, Philza and Wilbur would sometimes appear to help take care of the kids, giving the three adults a break. That usually never ended well.

"Hey Dream, who do you think were chasing the three? They were injured, heavily in Tubbo's case, and terrified. Even if they tried to hide it, you could tell they were terrified and extremly defensive." George asked, Sapnap looked up from his book about potions, wanting to learn more about them since he needed more healing potions then they could afford. Plus with Ranboo's thing with water without Water Resistance potions. 

Dream sighed as he looked up at the two from his own book, it was about Enderian's and how to properly raise one. He was struggling, heavily. He needed to learn Enderian to even understand what they were talking about since the Translations weren't the best help. 

"I don't know. But it's been about a week and no one's put missing persons, and no one had come to the door in a threatening way." Dream sighed, looking up at the ceiling wondering why, before looking back down at his book. Still, when someone came to the door, the three kids hid until they knew it was safe. Or Techno and Wilbur. 

If either Techno or Wilbur came to the door, the three some how always knew, and would race to answer the door first. Tubbo typically won because of his Ram genetic's, Tommy often tripped and fell, causing Ranboo to make sure he was okay before taking off and making Second Place. Tommy always pouted saying they cheated, but smiling and clinging to Technoblade's cape with the two anyways.

"Well.... that's both upsetting for them but relieving at the same time." Sapnap sighed. Concerning because no one's looking for them, relieving because no one is trying to hurt them, at least as far as they know.

Taking a breath, Dream nodded as he closed the book, setting it on the side table, getting up to find the three way to quiet kids that he knew where probably up to no good. Sapnap watched as he walked away, George sighing, as he put his own book about different hybrids down, also watched after Dream. 

He was avoiding the topic. That much was obvious. A squeal of excitement sounded through the house as Tommy came running into the room, paint covering him and clumping his hair together. A shout from Dream caused two more children to run into the room, Tubbo being 100 percent clean and Ranboo only 50 percent clean. Dream came running in after them, panic on his face as he chased the three.

--

"Now. Why are we sitting in the corner?" Sapnap asked sternly to Tubbo, Dream had taken Ranboo to a different room, George taking Tommy to the last room available for this punishment.

"Be'au'e I din't 'ome 'et n 'dult. 'm sowy."" Tubbo answered, looking down as he tried not to cry. Big boys don't cry, being his line of thinking. Sapnap sighed as he noticed this, bent down onto one knee and tilted Tubbo's head up. When he had his attention, Sapnap spoke.

"That's correct. Now, what will we do next time?" Sapnap asked, already knowing that this could happen in the future.

"Ome 'et dult." Tubbo answered, small tears starting to roll down his face. If Tubbo, who was the least in trouble, was acting, he hated to see Ranboo or Tommy at the minute. Tommy would probably be a bit mouthy but Ranboo would be crying and causing himself more pain. Sapnap internally winced at the thought of Ranboo causing himself pain from crying. Probably a good thing the 'Corner' Rooms were sound proof.

"Good. Now, it's 15 minutes in the corner and then apologizing to the other two adults." Sapnap told him sternly. Tubbo nodded, turning around and leaning his head into the corner, accepting the punishment with no complaint. 

--

With George and Tommy was a lot different. Tommy was in fact mouthing off, having hte best speech among the three children.

"Tommy. What you did was wrong." George told him, crossing his arms as he looked down at the child who had his own arms crossed and was looking up at George with a glare.

" 'aint 'as only on us." Tommy muttered, but clearly loud enough for George to hear, if George clenching his jaw a bit was anything to go by. 

"Tommy. That's not the point. You didn't know if the paint would hurt Ranboo, or if it would create a mess that us adults would have to clean up. What if we hadn't gone back there to check on you and one of you got seriously hurt?" George scolded Tommy, at the same time as explaining it to him to help make sense as to why he's in trouble. 

"We 'ere fine." Tommy responded stubbornly. George rose an eyebrow at him as Tommy's glare intensified. 

"Tommy. That's not the point." George responded, raising his voice slightly. He would have continued but he saw Tommy flinch back into the corner, looking at him terrified. Looking at him as if he would hurt him. "Tommy-" George looked panicked, slightly reaching out fro Tommy, but Tommy freaked out and bolted from the corner and from the room and disappeared around the corner. "Fuck." George sighed, feeling tears and complete worry hit him like a freight train.