Chapter Seven

Ranboo woke up in a warm house, in new clothes and Dream's hoodie. Sapnap's hoodie was acting as a pillow and George's hoodie was cradled against his chest, in his tiny grasp. He was wrapped up in a huge comforter that smelled like Technoblade, and a pillow that smelled like Wilbur. He could tell he was in his own room as well, but he was alone. Looking back down and saw he was also nested in Techno's cape.

A sneeze left Ranboo as he made sure he was sitting up well, though the sneeze almost knocked him back down. Taking a breath so he didn't get dizzy was a mistake. A coughing fit knocking him down, so he curled back up as his chest hurt and head began pounding. 

He whimpered quietly, but not quite enough as someone ran into the room. A small someone, at that. Tubbo had climbed up onto Ranboo's bed and laid down next to him, wrapping his arms around the slightly taller child.

"Tub-tubbo?" Ranboo asked, his scratchy throat sore and quiet as he turned to look at his best friend, one of them at least. 

"You're okay!" Tubbo looked up at Ranboo. His tired eyes showing that if he could cry, he would. He had been crying the entire time Ranboo was unconscious and now had no more tears left to cry.

"I-I'm okay." Ranboo smiled at him, before turning his head and sneezing again. 

"I'll g-go get dr-dream!" Tubbo stuttered slightly, worried that something was wrong with Ranboo. Ranboo nodded as Tubbo slipped from the bed and ran out of the room. "He's awake!" was the only thing Ranboo heard him say as Tubbo got farther away.

Ranboo moved back into his previous position, curling up once more as another sneeze sounded through out the room.

Tubbo soon came back with Dream and Sapnap, George must have Tommy and are probably napping or asleep based on the darkening sky outside Ranboo's window. Dream and Sapnap walked over; Dream sitting down beside the bed, resting his hand against Ranboo's side as Sapnap sat down on the bed. 

"How you feeling, Little Boo." Dream asked, as Ranboo rolled back over and laid on his back to look at the two adults. 

" 'ired and icky." Ranboo responded, his voice raspy. He coughed again before sneezing, which he looked to the side away from the two adults. 

"Awe, I'm sorry." Sapnap murmured as he ran his fingers through Ranboo's hair gently. Tubbo had climbed up onto the bed and sat behind Sapnap, slightly. Dream wouldn't let him any closer now that they new Ranboo was sick.

"Get some sleep, Little Boo. In the morning we'll give you some medicine, okay?" Dream murmured, rubbing Ranboo's back gently as he rolled back over, curling up slightly as his stomach hurt a lot. 

"S'omach 'urts." He whined, wrapping his arms around his stomach as he buried in his pillow. 

"Sapnap, can you grab a bucket, after you take Tubbo to bed?" Dream asked, picking Ranboo up and wrapping him up in the blankets and cape, sitting down with Ranboo curled up in his lap. Sapnap nodded, picking Tubbo up on his way out, despite Tubbo's whines.

Sapnap walked to George's room to leave Tubbo in his care since George already put Tommy to bed, roughly 45 minutes ago. 

"Hey George, can you lay Tubbo down, or can I at least leave him with you? Ranboo woke up and is sick." Sapnap asked, George nodded as he set his book down, getting up and grabbing Tubbo from Sapnap's arms.

"Of course." George nodded, "Take care of him for me, got it? I missed the little guy kidnapping Tommy and Tubbo and disappearing to Techno and Wilbur." George added, Sapnap nodded and walked out as George laid down on his bed, Tubbo clinging to his shirt as George picked his book back up. 

Sapnap continued to the kitchen and found a clean bucket, and walked back to Dream who was holding and in-pain Ranboo. 

"I'll run to the store and pick up some medicine, alright?" Sapnap asked, Dream shook his head, much to Sapnap's confusion.

"You're warmer, by a lot. It'll help him more then I can help him. I'll walk to the store." Dream responded. Sapnap nodded and climbed into the bed, taking Ranboo from Dream and cuddling with the sick child. Ranboo snuggled up to Sapnap, letting Dream leave as Sapnap began humming a small song that made Ranboo sleepy.

--

Ranboo fell asleep soon after Dream had left, which Sapnap was grateful for. Sapnap was also thankful that Ranboo had not thrown up. At least, not yet.

He had been holding his body temperature at an acceptable heat as Ranboo clung to him, Sapnap humming softly as he read a book about potions. George had heard from Philza. Turns Techno and Wilbur had fallen sick as well because of searching through the rain, but neither boy really cared because Ranboo was now safe.

--

Dream came back around morning, showing that he had to travel farther then they normally did. Concerning but for now they wouldn't worry about that. For now, they had to get Ranboo to take the medicine, which was proving to be a difficult thing but they were closer then when they started.

"Come on Little Boo, you'll feel better sooner if you take the medicine!" Dream begged, actually sitting on his knees in front of Sapnap who held the whining child on his lap.

"Nooooo! Icky!" Ranboo whined, stilling trying to escape Sapnap, who wasn't allowing this, locking his arms around the child as he squirmed around.

"Please, please!" Sapnap added. Tubbo and Tommy watched amused from beside George who was slowly loosing patience, which the other two children could also feel.

"Ranboo! Please?" Tubbo and Tommy chorused, both pulling out the puppy dog eyes as they looked at the child who looked at the both of them. He made a face at them before he stopped moving and looked at Dream, tears lining his eyes as his stomach churned uneasily.

"Okay, take your medicine?" Dream asked hopefully as the child stopped moving. Ranboo glared at the two other kids, but nodded. None of the adults knowing why he hated medicine so much, just that the kid looked traumatized when looking at medicine.

Dream brought the spoon up to Ranboo's mouth, waiting for Ranboo to take the medicine. Ranboo huffed before opening his mouth and taking the liquid. Ranboo made a face at the liquid, but swallowing the liquid and squirming out of Sapnap's warm hold, and running to George and clinging to him.

Sapnap and Dream's faces fell as Ranboo shied away from them when they went to give him a hug. George rose an eyebrow, but wrapped his arms around the child and rocked them to sleep.