Chapter 7 - What Should I Do?

At Hospital

Seokjin wait outside of the emergency area with trembling all over his body. He is shaking and his mind full of negative and regrets. He can't believe what he did to the two most important persons in his life. Seokjin only get slightly brusie and small injury on his arm and head. While Jungkook, he is not sure about him. He hope nothing serious happen to him but Yoongi, he was in serious condition. The accident hit Yoongi hard as he protect Jungkook.

Halmoni, his grandfather, Jimin, Hosoek and all his close friends rushed to him

"What happened?" Halmoni ask Seokjin who is silently crying.

Seokjin can't answer. He don't know what to answer. Instead all of them stare at him and look at the blood stain on his shirt.

"Hyung..." Jimin get close and hug hin

"It's going to be fine. Shh.." Jimin calming his hyung

"I... I can't be forgiven Jimin. If something happen to both of them... I can't forgive myself."

"Hyung... don't say that."

2 hours later, the doctor come out and all of them rushed to him

"How are they, doctor?" Seokjin's grandpa ask

"Ah.. we still undergo the procedure. There's serious... uhmm.. I need to call another doctor but the baby is safe. Thank God there's only minor injury and he is in good condition now."

"How about his father?" Halmoni ask

"We are still on him.. he lost lots of blood and need intense care. He kinda hit very hard.."

Seokjin flop down

"Yoongi..."

"Hyung.."

"What have I done Jimin?"

"Hyung.. please.. he will going to be fine."

Another 2 hours later

Finally the doctor come out. Halmoni, Grandpa and Hoseok come to him while Jimin stay sit beside Seokjin who is now tired of waiting and crying.

"How's my grandson?" Grandpa ask

The doctor give them a very unsatisfied reaction

"Uhmm.. he is stable now but.."

"But what doctor? Hoseok turn to ask

"But he still unconscious. We trying hard to save him I mean.. we are sorry due to that, he's pregnancy cannot be save due to hard impact on his belly. His rib is broken, some bleeding on his brain but no need to worry everything is safe now. It's just.. it will take a moment for him to wake up."

Halmoni is crying while Hoseok thanking the docotor. As the doctor leave, Seokjin whisper

"He.. he pregnant? Do you know about it?" Seokjin ask Jimin

"No. He didn't tell me."

"There's no way..."

"What hyung?"

"He also don't know about it?"

"Pro.. probably."

Time Skip

It's been 5 months since the accident. That was the most terrible thing that happen to Seokjin and he really regret it. Watching Yoongi is laying on the hospital bed make him guilty more. He didn't imagine he will be in this condition these long. He missed him. He missed Yoongi so much. He want to apologize and the nightmare of Yoongi leaving him a long time ago hunting him almost everyday. Is this a sign? A sign for him to let Yoongi go. But he can't. He love Yoongi so much and believe he will wake up someday.

Do you want short update or long update?