Chapter 16 - Grandpa Wish

A week later, Seokjin caught up that Yoongi's sickness didn't showing any less. He assuring Yoongi to do some check up

"Are you really didn't want to go to hospital?"

"Uhm?" Yoongi doesn't have energy to reply

"You should do. Make some checkup. I'll make an appointment for you, okay?"

Yoongi didn't respond instead just keep resting and Seokjin noted that he will do so tomorrow.

Time Skip (sorry author-nim is lazy)

The day Yoongi went to checkup, there a family party at Seokjin grandpa and of course Seokjin need Yoongi to attend too.

The appointment set at 3pm and Yoongi is went alone since he know Seokjin grandpa want Jungkook to be there a little longer so he ask Halmoni to go with him. Everything went well during the checkup. The doctor just saying that Yoongi's body are very week since he currently pregnant for 4 months. It shocked Yoongi and a lot of things made up at his mind right now. He had this thought where the baby will be gone again. He is so trauma to be pregnant again. At the same time, he thinks about grandpa. Finally, he going go make grandpa wishes come true again. He just informed to be extra careful this time, no pressure, no heavy work and rest a lot.

After he done, he wait for Seokjin to pick him up. But....
.
.
.

Sorry, this is very short and for the next part it will be... *secret*