Chapter 11 - Bad Years

Another 1 years later..

After that day, Yoongi didn't mind much about it anymore. He didn't expect something and accept that he really can't get pregnant. There's no sign for him to able to carry another one so he just move on and continue become a huswife. Jungkook become a cute son, he is chubby and ask a lot of questions even both of them didn't understand what he is saying. Seokjin didn't bring anything that trigger Yoongi about pregnancy and he will careful about it. His grandpa understands and didn't pressure Yoongi anymore. He is very spoiling. He will buy anything, mostly toys for Jungkook until makes Seokjin to stop buying him a new one. Jungkook love it. He love playing with his grand grandpa. Yoongi can't help that.

Everything goes well until one day when Yoongi feel something is wet around his trousers. He feel uncomfortable sleeping with it. So he wake up and touch the wet area with his hand. He brought his hand and look closer since it was dark. He didn't sure what it was until he feel another wet on the bed. Now he know and whisper, "god, this is blood" and he know what it mean. He didn't want to give a hope to it.

He try not to panic so he shake sleeping Seokjin and makes him whimper.

"Uhmm.. what is it?"

"Let's go to hospital."

"Uhm?" Seokjin look up with one eyes still close

"I'm bleeding. Let's go."

Seokjin also seems understand what it means. He didn't ask another question instead just wake up and get ready. Sadly, after few hours at the hospital, the doctor just confirmed that he is miscarriage. His pregnancy still in the early stage and Yoongi didn't know about it. He cried, of course because how come he didn't know about it. It's already happened twice and he blame himself for did not aware. It probably his another or last chance to give birth again. Thankful Seokjin able to console him. He assure if he can bare a child again then it might happen in the future. It takes a week to stabilize Yoongi's emotions back.

Starting from there, Yoongi seems easily able to get pregnant again. 6 months later after that incident, he confirmed being pregnant after he have been throwing up for the entire week and lead Seokjin to do some check up. Both of them was happy and excited to welcome their new baby but something didn't bless their side.

It happened around 11:30am when Yoongi start to worry about his pregnancy. He called Seokjin, already panicking and cry

"Hyung.." Yoongi say as soon as his call being pickup

"H-Yoongi, baby? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Something is wrong."

"Baby, calm down. What happened?"

"Baby.."

"Baby? What's wrong with baby?"

"I-I.. I can't feel it."

"What you can't feel?"

"He didn't move as usual."

"Yoongi.. are you sure? Maybe he was sleeping?"

"No! There's no way he is sleeping. At this time he always kicking me up. I can't feel this morning too. There's no way he asleep that long. He love to kick me hyung."

Seokjin can't answer his husband and zone out. Until Yoongi bring him back to his mind

"Hyung!"

"Ah.. uhmm.. okay baby. Look, we'll go to hospital okay? I'll be right back. You get ready and prepare everything."

"Okay. I'll wait."

Inside of him (Seokjin) he is scared. What if something bad happened and he is sure Yoongi will going to be crazy if this baby also cannot be safe. It's just 1 month away from Yoongi's real labor and there's no way this could happen. It will break him apart and he don't know if he also can get strong. In the end, the baby also cannot be safe. Yoongi, of course crying mad. Asking why this happened to him. He is tired. So tired with the situation.

The third time, (another year later and after he get pregnant again) another hard news need to be accepted. 3 months in pregnancy, his doctor assure him to remove the baby since it will affect Yoongi's health. It is very dangerous especially for Yoongi. They have to abort the baby and after having a discussion with Seokjin, Yoongi just agree to it. He realized maybe he really can't having another child.

Those years really put Yoongi in a hard time and Seokjin feel bad about it. Thankfully they've got Jungkook for an entertaining. Now, they just focus on him and no more about having another child.

.
.
.
.

Well, I need a suggestion on how should I ending this story. Thank you in advance. Will consider if I love it 🤭