Chapter 9 - Yoongi

Time Skip (few hours later)

Since that, he never left Yoongi's side. He keep apologizing for doing that to him. How doubt himself. How can he do that?

Next morning, Seokjin seems tired to wait for Yoongi. He is stress and don't know what to do until make him cry.

"Please.. please wake up. I'm begging you please open your eyes. I can't... I'm sorry.. for trying to kill you. I'm sorry..."

He cry while holding Yoongi's hand and hide his face with his arm. He's crying out loud. Few minutes later, he felt like someone tighting his grab. So he stop sobbing and look at his hand. He slowly move his gaze to Yoongi and saw he is awake.

"Yoongi..." he crying back while Yoongi weakly stare at him

"Oh my God.. Yoongi you awake. Wait.. let me call doctor." Seokjin rush to outside to call the doctor

Time Skip

Yoongi is alseep after the doctor checking him up for the second time. He still weak but already conscious. That's relief. Seokjin is  still waiting him on his side holding his hand tightly. He also didn't forget to inform this news to halmoni and his grandfather. Shortly Yoongi's awake.

"Hey..." Seokjin greet him but Yoongi didn't give any respond.

Shortly, Seokjin chocked out and cry

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You should hate and mad at me. I almost kill you. No.. I.. I try to kill you. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..."

Then Yoongi try reach Seokjin face. He slowly rise his hand and make Seokjin lean on to his touch.

"Wha...." Seokjin stop when Yoongi wipe his tears. He then smile to Seokjin. He only answer by shook his head. Sign for Seokjin ti stop crying and he shouldn't feel bad.

"T-thank you."

They become silent for a while. Only staring each other before Yoongi finally speak

"Jungkook?"

"Jungkook? He is fine. He become a good boy and you know what? He keeps mumbling 'mama' like all the time. He missed you so much."

Yoongi smile and suddenly apologize

"Sorry."

" No. Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong. It's all my fault. Okay?"

Yoongi close his eyes as a sign that he still tired.

Seokjin stroke his forehead gently

"Everything good now. Thank you. Thank you for being stronger."

4 days later

Yoongi is allow to discharge. Seokjin take him and as soon as they reach home, there's small surprise waiting for him.

Seokjin had prepare a small date at their house.

"What happen?" Yoongi asked

Seokjin didn't answer instead he kneel down in front of Yoongi and make him surprise

"Wh-what...?"

"Min Yoongi, will you be my husband?"

"Hyung.. you already propose me."

"No. You said I didn't romantic last time so now.. yeah."

"Hyung.. you don't have to do this. I'm already yours."

Seokjin smile

"Yeah?"

"Yes." Yoongi answer