Chapter 1: How it all began

Author Notice: My second book. Not a lot of shalt though. This will mainly focus on actual beyblade and Shu's feelings. Welp, enjoy!

'YES! Go Valtryek!' The blader screamed, punching the air. Sad. Why? Because his smile was soon put to an end.

'Nightmare Luinor with a burst finish! Victory goes to Lui Shirosagi with a score of 3 to 1!' The referee announced. Usually Valt didn't mind, but instead he used it as an opportunity to get better.

However...this was different. Because Valtryek was now in pieces, many tiny pieces. Valt's eyes grew darker, mourning the loss of his bey. Lui just threw his creepy smile and Valt, then walked away like it wasn't a big deal. 'That's what happens when you're weak!' He declared as he walked away.

Valt's anger was growing, he swore to get revenge. Revenge for Valtryek. He looked back down at his broken bey, crying. He tried to pick up as many pieces as he could, and ran away.

'Valt...' a comforting voice said. No response. Valt heard footsteps get louder behind him. He felt someone lay their hand on his shoulder. He turned to look. 'Don't worry, it's ok.' 'Do you want to get stronger?' Valt nodded and looked at his bey. A smug face appeared on the guy's face. 'Great...'

'I'm Theadore Glass.'

Author Notice: Chapters in this story will be short compared to my last story. Hope you understand. By the way, this chapter was set in the past.