Chapter 10: Way to go, Shu!

Author Notice: I cant believe I've already finished my second book. Thank you all for sticking around until the end! Truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

When Shu came back, the others were waiting for him. 'We decided we're going to be leaving today, so we can take a rest and still have time for school.' Daigo explained. 'Right.' Shu responded. As he went to his tent to grab his stuff, he came across something.

It was a picture of him and Valt.

He chuckled and stowed it away in his bag.

While he was coming out, Rantaro ran up to him. 'Yo Shu, what's going on with Valt?' He asked. Shu felt a small frown form on his face, Rantaro noticed it. 'Oh...Sorry dude, didn't know you were still feeling,' He tried to apologize. 'It's nothing really, I haven't given up on him, just letting him play his part too...' Shu comforted. The two walked to Wakiya's private jet, where they both took their seats and finally, took off.

Shu could see The Snake Pit from the distance once they were in the sky, he placed his hand on the window, smiling in the process.

He had let go. You might take it as 'giving up' but to him, it was a way to let Valt know, that he had a choice.

———

It was a few hours in, and by that time, it was getting dark. Rantaro had already snuggled up in his blanket and called it a day. Daigo was looking out of the window, while Wakiya, well, no-one really knows what he was doing.

Shu decided it was time for him to end his day here too. He grabbed his blanket and put it over him, closing his eyes.

And before he knew it, he was slumbering.

Time Skip: 10 hours

Everyone woke up, and had found out they landed. They got off the jet, collecting their luggages on the way. They were back in Japan, home sweet home.

As everyone took on their separate ways, Shu decided to pay Chiharu and the twins a visit.

'Can you get that for me, Toko?' Chiharu asked. 'Mhm!' Toko replied, he rushed off to open the door. 'Oh, Shu! What are you doing here?' Toko asked, confused. 'Long time no see, haha.' Shu chuckled. Toko nodded in agreement and called Nika and Chiharu to talk.

When they were done, Shu thanked Chiharu and went on his way back to his apartment. Just then, a familiar voice was heard.

'Thanks for not giving up on me either,' the voice said.

Shu turned around and gleamed in happiness.

'Valt!'

The end.

Author Notice: This isn't technically a cliff-hanger right? I mean, what's there to add? A sequel? I don't do sequels. Maybe I'll make a story about Valt and Shu having a family or some sort I don't know. Anyways I've said too much, haha. Bye! (Thanks again!)

(P.S. Spoiler: My fourth story won't be about Shalt, my third one will be, but not the typical type.)