Chapter 4: So badly hurt

Author Notice: Sorry, might not post chapter 5 tomorrow, school is, you know.

Wednesday, 15th of February
Dear Valt,
Hey...It's me again. Maybe you're wondering why I skipped a day. I have about...2 reasons? First of all, it was Valentines Day yesterday, and I couldn't stand writing a letter to you on that very day. No, not what you're thinking, I don't love you. Not in that way. But that's not all what Valentines Day is about. It's about spending time with the people who make us happy. I had no-one. The only person who I would actually spend Valentines Day with, would be you. Because you make me happy, there's not a single boring moment with you.

Second, I was hurt yesterday. I was hurt physically, but what really hurt the most, was my heart. When we went to the snake pit again, you challenged us to a battle. Daigo, Rantaro and Wakiya lost. No wonder. You've gotten stronger, you are the Number One Blader in the world, to be fair. So I wasn't that surprised when you beat me, too. Then Ashtem came out. I hated him. So very much. And now, he was with my best friend. I tried to approach you, but Ashtem pushed me away. I went for a second go, this time, clenching my fists to attack. I punched him. I did. You won't believe me. But I had to. I could hear desperate screams of the group behind me, to stop, but I didn't. That's how much I want- no, need you back. I was completely worn out. Bruises scattered on my face and wounds on my arm. But you just stood there, like nothing.

I was so hurt. Like someone was squeezing my heart. Did you really not care, anymore? Tears were on the verge of falling. This time, I didn't stop them. I let them fall. Because, Shu Kurenai does cry. He's not emotionless. Not like you. You weren't the Valt I used to know.

When we got back to the camp, I sat there thinking. I wanted to write a letter, but every time I thought about what happened, I burst into tears. Sometimes, screams of frustration, anger and sadness escaped my mouth. The whole group was worried, but they couldn't do anything. So, I just decided to sleep, because, like I said, I absolutely couldn't stand writing a letter.

I hope you come back soon though. I miss you.

Missing you,
Shu Kurenai

Author Notice: Yayyy chapter 4 done!