Chapter 6: 'I'm going to save you, Valt!'

Author Notice: Hey y'all, hope you are enjoying the book so far! My break is coming soon so I'll likely be posting daily!

I woke up, sweat and tears dripping down my face. I jumped out of 'bed' and grabbed my usual pink shirt, black tie, vest and pants. I put them on then ran out of my tent. I hurriedly scampered through the forest, on my way to The Snake Pit. When I stopped, I saw someone outside, by the bey-stadium. It was Valt.

This time, he didn't have his mask on. He looked over to me in a cold manner. 'Why are you here so early?' He asked.

To save you. I answered. 'I don't need any saving,' Valt revolted as he harshly pushed me away.

It's not too late...I said, holding my hand out.

Third PER

Blue Eye was getting a flash of memories. Memories from when they were best friends. Memories that he secretly didn't want to forget. However, he shook them off.

He slapped Shu's hand brutally, making Shu gasp in shock. Just as Blue Eye turned his back to leave, Shu grasped his hand. 'I promised myself that I was going to save you...free you from this, just like you saved me.' Shu assured him. Blue Eye couldn't care less, he tried to grab his hand back, but Shu wouldn't let go.

'I'm not going to give up on you, not now,' Shu muttered under his breath. 'Let go!' Blue Eye screeched, tugging his hand. 'I'll let you go under one condition...' Shu responded. 'Let's have another battle!' He continued.

The bladers set themself on either side of the stadium, holding their launcher and taking their stance. 'This is for you, Valt.' Shu thought to himself as he pulled the string of his launcher.

Both beys landed perfectly onto the stadium, leaving trails behind them. Spryzen took the center, Valtryek soon closing in. 'Finish this.' Blue Eye murmured. 'I don't think so,' Shu uttered. Spryzen and Valtryek collided into one another, making a blinding light scatter across the stadium.

Both beys were on the floor by the time the 2 bladers could recover. Blue Eye picked up his bey and walked away. 'Wait, there's no winner!' Shu rebelled. But Blue Eye kept walking, ignoring Shu's point.

Shu's hand started to tremble as he picked up his bey, sighing in defeat.

'I'm sorry Valt...I failed.' 

Author Notice: Well that was suspenseful...