Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Pregnant

HADES was pacing back and forth, waiting for the doctor to come out. He immediately brings Zereah to the nearest hospital and calls one of his friends to temporarily lookout for the twin until they come back.

"Can you calm down? Kanina pa ako nahihilo sa pagpapabalik balik mo"

Buckreal scolded him. They've been waiting outside of the hospital room where he brought Zereah for over an hour and the doctor hasn't gone out of the room since then.

He glared at him "How can I calm down, knowing my love is inside and I have no idea what's going on?" he frustrated said

Mas lalo pa siyang nag panic ng mapansin niya ang isa pang doctor na pumasok sa silid na kinaroroonan ni Zereah. Hindi niya napigilan ang pumasok sa loob.

"What the hell is happening?"

"Knight Hades" bati sa kaniya ng mga doctor

His gaze shifted to Zereah that's already awake and looking at him on the verge of crying. He immediately rushes to her and hugs her. There's a range of anger in his eyes.

He gritted his teeth "What happened?" matalim niyang tanong

Zereah didn't answer and started to cry that made him furious. In a split of a second, he already struggled with a doctor.

"Speak"

The doctor coughed and try to remove his hands. He can't let someone get away when they made his lover cry. He spends a decade to find her, letting her not cry and this is what they do to her? He'll surely kill someone.

But before that happens. A small sentence comes out from Zereah's mouth made his world stop, his heart is beating fast, and his brain stopped functioning. Parang may kung anong bumara sa lalamunan niya ng marinig iyon. Unti-unti niyang binitawan ang doctor at saka lumingon sa naka ngiting mga labi ng dalaga.

He rushed to her and gently cupped her cheeks "Repeat what you just said" may halo ng pagka taranta ang boses niya.

Zereah simply giggled "I'm pregnant"

WHEN Zereah was discharged from the hospital. Hades didn't let her move a bit even when the twins want to bond with her. He always reminded them to be careful because their little sister is inside her tummy.

Though she was just 4 weeks pregnant. Halos wala pa ngang baby bump sa tiyan niya, masyado naman advance mag isip si Hades.

"Mommy kelan po siya lalabas?" tanong ni Orcus

Aides noded "We can't wait to see her. We already decorated her room. And dad said that she's not allowed to speak with other boys because they might steal her and don't bring her back"

Napatawa naman siya ng marinig ang sinabi n Aides. Nang malaman ng kambal na magkakaroon sila ng bagong kapatid ay hindi na siya tinigilan ng mga ito sa katatanong kung kelan daw lalabas ang kapatid nila. Base sa tono ng boses ni Aides ay namana nito sa ama ang pagiging over protective nito.

"Be patient. She's not coming out for the next nine months" she giggled

But both of them just shrugged and continued talking about their little 'sister'. Napangiti na lamang siya sa inasal ng kambal at patuloy lang niyang pinapakinggan ang mga sinasabi ng mga ito.

Little did she know, the love of her life saw them talking in the garden and decided to surprise her by approaching without noise. But little did he know, she can still feel his presence though she pretends not to know that he's trying to sneak up on her.