Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Her parents

AFTER a week of staying in their own house. The twin is finally starting their school, even it's late but she's sure that they can catch up easily.

Pagkatapos nilang maihatid ang kambal sa eskwelahan ay nagulat siya nang makita ang kinilala niyang magulang sa loob ng bahay nila. Agad siyang napahawak sa braso ni Hades dahil sa kaba, hindi niya magawang makatingin ng tuwid sa mga ito.

Nahihiya siya sa problemang dinala niya sa mga ito.

"I'll get some drinks," ani Hades "Go talk to them" he whispered

She walks towards them and sits on the single couch, looking at her fingers.

"Zereah"

Humigpit ang pagkaka hawak niya sa mga kamay niya ng marinig ang boses ng kinilala niyang ina. Walang bahid ng galit kundi malungkot na boses ng narinig niya.

Nangiligid ang mga luha niya ng maramdaman niya ang marahang pagyakap ng mga ito sa kaniya. As soon as she felt her mom's tap on her back, her tears over flow and she can't help but to let out the heavy feelings that she's been hiding for years.

"I'm sorry, mommy" she cried and cried

Humaguhol siya ng iyak dahil sa sakit, lungkot at galit na nadarama sa mga nakalipas na taon. Hindi niya parin masabi kung naka move on na siya sa pagka wala ng mga magulang niya.

"I'm so sorry, mommy, daddy. I didn't mean to run away but that's the first thing that comes in my mind. I'm sorry!"

"Shhh, it's fine. We understand your pain" malumanay na sagot ng mommy niya

They cried their heart out, letting heir pain go away. After they calm down, umayos siya ng pagkaka upo at tinitigan ang mga magulang niya at saka bumuntong hininga.

"I meant what I said, I'm sorry for making you worried"

Her mom kissed her head "It's fine, baby. Hindi naman namin makokontrol ang mga desisyon mo"

Her dad messed her hair that made her giggle "silly girl, kami dapat ang humingi ng paumanhin sayo" her dad's smile disappeared "we didn't tell you the truth about you and your real parents"

Real parents.

She have urge to cry again pero pinigilan niya iyon. Hindi matatapos ang problema nila kung patuloy siyang iiyak at hindi aalamin ang katotohanan.

"What happened to them?" she asked

"Well, we're friends back then. They were royal knights and it happened that we become friends since we started training, but we didn't pass the examination and your parents does. We're happy that they pass and we continue our lives as managing businesses in the human world" her mom's eyes were sparkling as she talked about their past.

"Years past, a war broke out. It was between the king and his half brother. Nagkaroon sila ng alitan noon at doon nag simula an kaguluhan sa buong kaharian at dahil royal knights ang magulang mo ay dapat nilang protektahan ang royalties, the parents of Lady Astoria"

Her mom smiled bitterly "your mom handed you to me and I can see through her eyes that she doesn't want you to leave but she also doesn't want you to get involved, kaya pinakiusapan niya ako na ilayo ka pansamantala sa mundong ito"

Patuloy lang na umaagos ang mga luha niya habang nakikinig sa mga sinasabi ng magulang niya. She's processing every detail and analyzing every decision that her parents made. And she actually understands them because she's also a knight.

"They told us to leave for the meantime until it was safe here" her dad spoke "so we leave Agartha and go to the human world with others. After five years, your powers were developing so we decided to go back here"

"The moment we stepped in the Agartha, the royal highnesses called us to break a news. Hindi namin inaasahan ang nangyari. Before they died, they called us asking if you were crying. From the look into their face, we can see how exhausted they were from the battle and yet they still can smile when it came to you. Fighting for the world that they're trying to protect for you. When they see you sleeping peacefully. Kita namin ang pag aalala sa mga mukha nila kaya ibinilin ka nila samin kung may mangyaring masama sa kanila"

She remembered that but she had no idea what is happening, she remembers that her mom is crying for a week. Tinatanong pa niya kung bakit ito naiyak pero yayakapin lang siya nito at hindi sinasagot kaya hinayaan nalang niya.

Wala siyang maalala nung bata pa siya kaya medyo nalulungkot siya sa isiping hindi niya alam ang itsura ng mga tunay niyang magulang.

Pinahid niya ang mga luha niya at saka pilit na ngumiti "I fully understand. They have responsibility and that responsibility is to make this world safe and I'm thankful for them, also to you both. Hindi niyo ako tinuring na iba, tinuring niyo din akong parang tunay na anak"

"I'm sorry for running away," she said and hugged her mom.

They hugged each other for a moment and then they were talking.

"I have something to say" her dad spoke

Napatingin naman siya dito "what is it?"

"I know how much your curiosity when you learn your powers. I remember you want to meet the fairy queen"

Tumango naman siya bilang pag sangayon. Paulit ulit niya iyong tinatanong sa mga magulang niya pero hindi ng mga ito masabi kung saan pwedeng matagpuan ang reyna. Wala din naman siyang makitang impormasyon sa mga library patungkol sa fairy queen.

She's a mysterious fairy.

"It's your mother"

Napasinghap naman siya sa sinabi ng ama. Hindi niya alam kung ano ang mararamdaman niya.

Bago pa siya makasagot ay dumating si Hades. Kaya sinamaan niya ito ng tingin.

Now she understands what he said. He knew about her mom being a fairy queen.

He sit beside her, kissed her temple, and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You knew" matalim niyang sabi dito

They were talking about her parents. How great they were when they're still alive. She wonders if that war didn't happen, will it change something that is happening today?

He's intently listening to things that she was talking about. How she lived in the human world for a decade. But she doesn't know how to tell her parents that she already has a twin---

"The twin is doing great there. They were happy even they don't know their dad" Hades said like he was reading her mind

Napatahimik naman ang mga magulang niya ng masabi iyon ni Hades.

"What twin?" tanong ng ina niya

Hades intertwined his hands into her "Our kids"

She heard a little gasped. Gulat siyang nakatingin dito na parang wala lang ang sinabi nito.

"But-- I quite don't understand" nalilitong sabi ng ina niya.

Hades sighed "She ran away that night, after a week or two she discovered that she's pregnant and she didn't even decide to contact me or go back home"

"Lady Alyceian told me," he said and kissed her nose.

He's being clingy, they were in front of her parents. For muffin's sake!