Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Shocking truth

ZEREAH took out her wand and pointed at the woman. She might see her whole face but she tells that she's smirking below that hood.

"Give me my sons back, you witch" she yelled

But Hezeya just laughed at her like she said a ridiculous thing. That just made her blood boil, she wave her wand and cast a spell to throw a ball of light towards Hezeya's direction but she easily dodge it.

Hindi ito nagpatinag at unting nawala ang ngiti na nasa labi nito kanina bago hinugot ang wand na nasa loob ng cloak nito. She grab that chance to chant a spell.

Zereah teleported behind Hezeya and then she chanted a spell that make Hezeya fly away from her. But Hezeya just gritted her teeth and smirked before wiping the blood that flowing on her lips.

"You know my dear sister, I've been watching your whole life and all I can say is I pity you so much" Hezeya snickered. "They fed you with lies and then it took 10 years before Knight Hades found you even though he's one of the strongest and intelligent knights." she continued and laugh.

Kinuyom niya ang kaniyang kamao, pinipigilan niya any sarili niya na mas lalong saktan ito dahil kahit papaano ay kapatid niya parin ito. Killing her isn't the best thing and the twins are watching them.

Hades seems to read her facial expression that she can't hurt her sister. He summoned Lord Rayus, a powerful ancestor of Queen Alyciean. He discovered his soul, wondering in the abandoned summer home of the royalties.

History says that Lord Rayus is the most dangerous royalty that rules the Agartha. It is also written that he has a wife and two children, a boy and a girl. He also banished the citizens that used black magic or forbidden magic in the magical world. They were sentenced to death and an eternal curse that make their life miserable.

"But all in all you are lucky and you don't deserve it" Hezeya angrily said, teleported in front of Zereah.

Zereah was caught off guard, the next thing she knew her back hit the tree that making her groan in pain.

"That was for stealing my dad," Hezeyah said and teleported in front of her again before kicking her stomach "and that was for stealing the life that I should've had"

She groaned and curled up in pain. From the pain she's dealing with, knowing that she's carrying their child. She can't risk losing their child so she needs to protect it at all costs. While dealing with how to protect her child, Hezeyah grab her hair which made her scream in pain.

Hinawakan niya ang kamay ni Hezeyah na nakahawak sa kamay niya at pilit niyang tinatanggal ang pagkakahawak nito.

"You can't get away from me," she said, summoning a sword.

"I'm not escaping from you" she firmly said and magically turned her wand into a sword as well.

She didn't hold back and started attacking Hezeyah, their swords crashing into one another. Both of them are swinging their swords left and right like no one wants to give up.

"Just give back everything you steal from me!" Hezeyah angrily said as their swords clang to each other again.

She frown "I didn't steal anything from you. Why won't you get that?" malapit na siyang maubusan ng pasensya sa half sister niya.

As far as she can remember wala naman siyang ninanakaw sa buong buhay niya.

"Dad was already dead since I was a baby. I found out about my parents 10 years ago. And you're accusing me of stealing?!" she angrily said and pushed away Hezeya, which made her fall to the ground.