Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Her caviar

"I'M SORRY to interrupt what you're doing---"

"What you usually do when your wife kicked you out of your room without any reason?" his majesty cut him off.

It makes him caught off guard.

"My wife just returned from the human world after a decade, so I can't answer your question, your majesty" he answered nonchalantly

His majesty sighed as he heard his answer. It seems that they fight. That also happened to Lord Ian when he and Lady Astoria fight, he was always kicked out from the room.

He was relieved that Zereah hasn't been mad at him, even in the past. She's always calm when they're having a quarrel and of course, he doesn't want to fight with her, so they talk things calmly.

Umupo naman siya sa isang mahabang sofa at tinitigan ang emperor.

"We always talk calmly" he continued

Napapasintakutan naman siyang tinitigan nito "She's 8 months pregnant"

He has no experience about pregnant woman. Now that his thinking about it, wala siya sa tabi ni Zereah hahang pinag bubuntis nito ang kambal.

He doesn't mind being yelled at as long as he takes care of them.

The emperor composed himself "So what brings you here?"

"I'm asking for permission to go to human world"

Kumunot naman ang noo nito na parang nag tataka.

"My wife wants caviar,"

Mas lalo naman kumunot ang noo nito. Sino ba naman ang mag tataka sa sinabi niya. They have lots of caviar, so what's the point of going to the human world.

"From human world"

Unti unti naman nawala ang pagkakakunot nito at napahagalpak ng tawa. Hindi naman siya nagulat sa inasal nito.

People think that royalties are arrogant and cold-hearted but the real thing is they are crazy.

His majesty laugh his ass off "Good luck with that. Sure you can go"

Paglabas niya ng silid-aklatan ay dumiretso na sya sa dungeon kung saan makikita ang dalawang malaking pintuan at may dalawang guwardiya ang naka bantay.

Agad naman siya pinapasok ng mga ito. Papasok na sana siya sa portal ng may marinig na tumawag sa pangalan niya. Laking gulat niya ng makita na ang emperor ang tumawag sa kaniya. Medyo nag taka pa siya dahil naka ayos ang damit nito kumpara sa suot nito kanina.

"Can I join?" the emperor asked

He nodded.

"Why all of a sudden?" he asked out of curiosity.

Napakamit nalang ito sa batok at bahagyang napa tawa.

"My wife also wants caviar after I tell her that you were going to the human world to buy some caviar for your wife" he explained.

The emperor keeps mentioning Zereah as his wife, even though they haven't been married yet. Should he plan on when to propose to her and plan their wedding?

"A GOOD thing that I have a friend of mine that sells caviar at this hour" the emperor exclaimed

"Thank you for the help, your majesty," he said "I should get going now"

Agad siyang nag paalam dito bago nag teleport papunta sa bahay niya. The sun is almost rising when he arrived and the twin is already awake.

"Daddy, where did you go?" Orcus asked

He messed his hair "I just bought something for your mom. By the way, is she already awake?"

Tumango naman si Aides pero napansin niya ang pag lukot ng mukha nito "Mom is in the bathroom after we woke her up, she was throwing up"

Dali dali naman siyang umakyat at saka pumasok sa kwarto nila habang ang kambal naman ay naka sunod lang sa kaniya. He found her sleeping peacefully in their bed. Medyo naka hinga naman siya ng maluwag.

Humarap naman siya sa kambal na may pag aalala din sa mukha. He can read them easily, they were worried of their mom.

"Hey, I'm home" he whispered to her ears.

Zereah groaned before opening her eyes. His heart almost melts when their eyes meet. She wrapped her arms around his neck before pulling him close and his heart explode as she kissed his nose.

"Where's my caviar?" she whispered

"In the kitchen. Are you alright?"

She nodded, still dozing off.

He sighed before letting her sleep more. Agad naman siyang humarap sa kambal na kanina pang tahimik na naka silip sa may pintuan.

"Don't worry about mommy, she's alright" he softly said and pat their heads.

"So let's cook breakfast"

"I DON'T want to eat it," Zereah said and started to cry again.

Dinaluhan naman ito ni Hades "But that's what you want"

"Yeah but it's an egg of a fish, it's adorable. I don't want it to eat"

Hades sighed and cares the bridge of his nose. Hindi niya maintindihan kung ano ang nangyayari sa dalaga. She asked for it, so he buy it and now she doesn't want to eat it.

He's already tired but he can't rest until she won't stop crying.

"Then what do you want?" he impatiently asked

Tumigil naman agad ito sa pag iyak at isang matalim na titig ang pinukol nito sa kaniya.

"Bakit ganiyan ang tono ng boses mo? Naiirita kana ba?" matapang nito na tanong na agad naman niyang ikinailing.

Why does her mood change so fast?

"You wake me up in the middle of the night, craving for caviar. What do you expect me to react?"

Sometimes he can't tolerate her attitude, so he need to say those words even it's against him saying that. Kahit napalayo ito sa kaniya ng matagal na panahon ay hindi niya pwedeng ispoil ito araw araw.

NAKATUNGO lang si Zereah habang nakikinig ng pangaral ni Hades. Hindi naman niya kasalanan na gusto niya ng caviar tapos hindi niya makakain kasi bigla siyang naawa dun sa mga itlog ng isda.

Ang cute cute kaya nila tapos kakainin lang niya? Hindi niya kakayanin yun.

"I mean I want to eat it but I kinda feel sorry for them" she murmured

Hades snickered. Bago pa ito makapag salita ay agad siyang napa bangon sa pagkakahiga at dali daling tumakbo papunta sa lababo.

Her stomach is twitching and her head is spinning which makes her want to collapse. But she can't collapse as she keeps vomiting and her knees where wobbling.

A pair of arms wrapped around her waist to keep her standing. He holds her hair so it won't get in the way.

"How do you feel?" pag aalala nitong tanong.

She was about to say that she's fine but her consciousness betrays her. Everything went black.