Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Pretending

"MOM" natigilan si Zereah ng marinig ang sinabi ni Hezeyah.

A middle-aged woman is standing in between Lady Alyciean and Hezeyah.

Lady Alyciean seems annoyed "Who are you to interrupt?"

"I'm her mother," the lady said to Hezeyah.

She froze in her position and took a glance at the woman in front of them. The woman has long black curly hair, wearing a black hooded cloak under it was a red dress with linings matching old shoes. Her eyes were bloodshot while looking at Zereah's father.

Zereah's father clench his jaw as he saw the woman. Wala itong sinabi pero nanatiling masama ang tingin ng mga ito sa isa't isa. Hades were holding her and trying to convince her to leave the place but she don't want to.

The woman looked at her direction that she felt the chills on her spines. Pinasadahan siya nito ng tingin mula ulo hanggang paa saka muling binalik ang tingin nito sa ama.

She handed her hand reaching her dad's hand "Come with us. We can still be together. I can give your life back" mahinahon nitong sabi.

It makes her range "Bringing someone in life is illegal"

"And stealing my husband is illegal" matigas ngunit mahinahon ang sinabi ng babae.

She simply rolled her eyes as she was talking to someone saying nonsense. Kung hindi lang siya buntis baka kanina pa siya sumugod pero kailangan niyang pigilan ang sarili para hindi ito makaapekto sa bata.

"I am not your husband" malamig na sabi ng ama niya.

The woman just smirk and took out her wand and chant some spells that weren't familiar. Suddenly a magic circle appeared underneath her father.

"Not for now" she smirked

Biglang nag liwanag ang magic circle na kinatatayuan ng ama niya. Lady Alyciean jump away from her father because he was just at the back of the royal highness. While Hades teleport meters away as the magic circle is spreading.

"What's happening?" naguguluhan niyang tanong.

Hades let a heavy sigh "She was trying to control him"

She let gasped "Help him. He belongs to you, right? You have the power to control them," she said while holding his arms that were currently wrapped around her waist.

Hades shook his head "The moment a soul decides to cross the afterlife, they were no longer mine."

Walang pag asa na napabitaw siya sa mga braso ng binata at saka nag aalalang tumingin sa gawi ng ama na kasalukuyang napapalibutan ng itim na liwanag.

Dad, please don't let her control you.

"I think I knew her" ani ng reyna na nasa tabi nila.

She frowned "What do you mean, your highness?"

"The day that I arrive at the center village. I saw her with other black magic users." Lady Aly answered.

That was more than a decade.

Halos ipikit na niya any mga mata niya dahil sa liwanag na pumapalibot sa kaniyang ama. At ng mawala ang liwanag ay isang kulay puti na kapaligiran ang kaniyang nakita.

She look around and notice that no one was there, even Hades!

As she realized they were in a big bedroom. It has a cold yet minimalist and clean room. The curtains are closed so it was a little dark but the lamp that was beside the bed gives a little light. She roams her gaze around the room and notices a few frames that were hanging on the wall. She took a step closer to the picture and saw a picture of a young guy.