Part 32-

TOLD IN EDEN'S PERSPECTIVE

It hurts too much to move. But I have to help Zinnia. Always before myself.

I can't lose her.

I wince slightly and sit next to her on her fluffy bed.

I haven't felt anything like this in such a long time.

She rolls her jacket off her shoulders as I open up the Health kit and pull out the disinfecting wipes.

''This may hurt a little, okay?''

She looks over at me and nods as I grip onto her hand.

I begin to gently stroke the wipe on her face first.

Zia pulls back a little and winces, but stops wincing as I then wiping all the blood off of her face with a wet paper towel.

After I finish doing her arms and wrists, I place just some small Band-Aids on the top of her forehead.

For 10 minutes, we help patch up her own waist and secure it tightly with the right supplies.

I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear as she glances over at me and smiles.

''Thank you..''

I let go of her hand and nodded.

''How are you holding up? That was-''

''Full of hell,''

She smiles as I scrunch my nose when she gently dabs the disinfecting wipe onto my knuckles and face.

''I'm happy you're okay.''

Mumble, looking down at my hands and smiling.

She touches the palm of my hands and nod.

''Hey, me too.''

I close my hands onto hers in the palms of my hands, but then looking at the top of her hands and placing a band aid on her knuckles, kissing the band aid gently and looking up at her.

" Sorry. My Mother always used to patch up my wounds and kiss the band aids. She said that then the band aids would heal the cut quicker. She called it Magic Band aids.."

She laughs a little as I shrug and smile.