Part 70- Six, Feet, Under.

TOLD IN EDEN'S PERSPECTIVE

Trigger Warning.

My heart stops as Sae jumps on top of me.

She ends up getting us thrown down and hit onto the concrete, purposely so I'm stunned when I hit the ground.

I let out a spine chilling scream.
She's hurting me. And it hurts- it hurts so bad.

She pulls on my skin, punches me. She keeps slamming the back of my head onto the ground by slamming her hands on my face. She kicks my neck. She rips out strands of my hair.

Laughing.

I can't take it anymore. I scream.

I scream with terror, Pain. Tears. I beg her to get off of me. She just keeps laughing.

I try to sit up and push her off of me.
But she punches my chest: Right where the wound was where she stabbed me, causing me to scream and hit back onto the ground.

It feels as this is happening so slow. Too fast.

She cackles as she punches me again. Again. And again. She won't stop laughing. Even though she hears-

My bloodied drowned out screams.

The pain that she's causing me.

And she doesn't care. Because she is just trying to show me the physical pain she went through because of me.

*Help.*

She grabs the collar of my shirt and punches my neck.
I try to place my hands on her face and punch her. But I can't breathe. I can't see.

*I lost.*

Sae lets out a loud scream. It's not with pain. It's with anger.

My clenched hand drops down onto the concrete as Sae breathes so heavy, it's like her heart is having an explosion of too many beats. Maybe that is what's happening.

But- She's- She's crying too.

*Myself, Again...*

I let out a tremored loud scream as she slams her fists down onto my face, crying.

I grunt with timid tears as I push her off of me, but she grabs my arm and twists it around.

''ARGHHHHHHH!''

*But I...*

She grabs onto the collar of my shirt, pulling me closer to her angrily.

*Remember-*

I freeze.

She's fourteen. Holding onto the collar of my shirt. Staring deep into my eyes with hurt she can't hide. And by the way she looks at me, I'm 13 again.

When she grabbed onto the collar of my shirt. Somehow, someway, we came to this flashback of each other in the lunch room that day together in school. When she grabbed my shirt in that lunch room....

I slowly shake my head as tears Stroll down my cheeks.

Sae's face traces with blood and tears when she locks eyes with me, and begins to sob and scream.

She knows that our minds just connected our trauma.

Of each other.

*You.*

My body drops dead into the pain it feels when I keep sobbing. And just about- sadness. Sae stares at me and mouths something to herself when she closes her eyes and sobs.

*Don't. Come back. It won't, end well.*

Sae drops her hand off the collar of my shirt, removing the flashback of us.

*But I'd wish, you'd tell me too.*

I fall back onto the concrete ground weakly. Blood pours out of my mouth and drops down onto my hands.

*Our love is Six, Feet, Under. I can't help, But, Wonder, if our grave, was- watered by the rain.*

Sae bundles into a ball and slams her head down on the concrete multiple times. Her hands clench into fists as she looks at me, with fear in her eyes.

*Would roses Bloom?*

I hazily look at her and sniffle.

*Could roses bloom?*

I wheeze and stare up at the sky, which has begun to pour down heavy rain.

Sae and I are on the last large piece of concrete in this town. Everything else is straight-up black.

*Again?*