Part 50-

''Hey! What are you!?-'' 

Someone's hands hit onto my shoulders and drag my feet further into the room. 

The hands throw me into a chair, and right before I try to get up, automatic ropes tighten around my chest and legs, and my arms get locked into chains. 

Wow. Really nice fucking technology. 

''Father!? What's going on!?'' 

Whatever holds the lighting in the room turns on, causing a blue light coming from the windows to shine inside the room. 

I close my eyes as a whirring sound turns on. 

I look up. 

A Table, with four chairs, well, one of the chairs that I'm in right now, is placed in front of me. Like I'm ready to eat. Even though I've never been ready for anything like this. 

My breathe trembles as China plates, teacups, and only knifes as silverware spin around the table. 

The Blue light only shines on the table, the seats. 

Me. 

''Here's to the barrier, Eden.'' 

I close my eyes and look down at my arms, as Sae's voice trails into the room. 

''You know, I've been waiting for this day to come. You, and I, in a room again. A Real one. Now, we got it! Isn't that nice?'' 

I listen to Sae's footsteps walk around the room. 

''Sae. Please...You don't know what you are doing to yourself! You have to listen to me this once! This-'' 

I gasp as Sae lights a lighter close to my face, causing her face to slowly be pulled up to mine. 

I look into her grey eyes. They're not full of hurt anymore. They're now full of Revenge. 

Her face is dirty and bloody as she tilts her head and shrugs her shoulders.

''Eden. I don't listen to anyone anymore. And why should I... When no one ever listened to me when I was a child?'' 

(Somber music.) 

''Sae..'' 

''No. Don't feel bad- for me. Don't feel bad for yourself either, Eden. I learned the hard way. And I'm fine with that.'' 

She turns out the lighter close to my eyes, causing them to flicker a little before Sae backs away and slams the lighter on the table. 

She claps her hands together and smiles. 

''Now, Let's get this party started.'' 

Her voice grows deeper as she looks at me when finishing her sentence. 

I know what she means by Party. 

And the fact is, it's not even one. 

''Hmmm, Looks like I gotta count!'' 

''One!''

She points to her chest, her seat across from me. 

''Two!'' 

She points to me. 

''Three!'' 

I look across from the table, shivering as I see Father sitting at the head of the table. Glaring at me, with No ropes, Ties, Chains, No nothing. 

She points to him and smiles.

She's being controlled by him. 

I have to feel bad for her. She's my friend. She'll always be my friend.