✤-Everything wrong with these ships (part 1)

TW: Mentions of h0m0ph0b1a, assault,  sl4very, and war. Please leave if you are not ok with these subjects.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

{S.K x Japan}-------

I doubt that those who think this ship is CuTe actually did any research on these two counties' relationships. You see, even today they still hate each other, and I quote from Wikipedia;

"Japan and South Korea are neighbors, and they are both main allies of the United States in East Asia. Despite this, the relationship between the two states has greatly deteriorated in recent years, characterized by strong mutual distrust and a number of disputes."

"Despite strong economic cooperation between the two countries, ongoing territorial and historical issues exists between the two nations."

Now, let's get on with said disputes.

First, we have the most obvious dispute about c0mf0rt women. According to Wikipedia, and I quote;

"Korea has been demanding official acknowledgment with a sincere apology and compensation for the seggs sl4ves or c0mf0rt women issue, referring to the women and girls who were forced to have seggs with Imperial Japanese military soldiers during World War II."

Meaning that the Korean Government and the people are demanding an apology from the Japanese government about the c0mf0rt women issue but the Japanese government shifts the blame and does anything in their power to pretend it never happened.

So, this ship is offensive and disrespectful.

{Russia x America}--------

Oh lord, where do I even start?

The relationship between these two is TERRIBLE. They are full-fledged enemies nowadays and during the Cold War.

But there is another reason why this ship is terrible.

According to CH logic, America's dad is Britain. (Who is an 4ssh0le in many fanfics so technically Britain is apparently the British Empire) And he became a country in 1776. Russia on the other hand, became a country in 1991, after his dad, the S0v1et Uni0n mAgIcAllY turned to dust (di3d).

If we do the math and subtract 1776 from 1991, we get 215. Meaning they have an age gap of 215 years. Thus, this ship is illegal.

Oh, and they are usually portrayed as a gay couple, even though Russia is one of the most h0m0p0b1c countries in the world.

So in conclusion, this ship is offensive and illegal.