Ranting about "aesthetics"

Dear Internet, before I get canceled I just want to clarify;

I'm ok with some aesthetics such as cottage-core or weird-core but there are some aesthetics that are absolutely frightening and shouldn't even exist

Like "aesthetics" that really just appropriate culture, fetishes mental illnesses, or sexualizes minors (looking at the "Lollies" rn)

Or that romanticizes horrifying events. I literally saw someone on Tumblr whose entire aesthetic IS THE FUCKING HOLOCAUST

I'm also sick of people using letters from certain languages as part of the aesthetic. This is as someone who speaks Tamil and is actually from a part of India that speaks it.

I keep seeing people using Tamil, Thai, or Japanese characters in their profiles or writing stuff like "Awigato UwU" on their profiles, NOT because they actually speak that language or are from the area that does so, NOT because they appreciate the language or are actually learning it, but because they just see it as "UwU Cuteisy Aewstwetic" when THEY use it. 

I was made fun of for speaking, writing, and reading Tamil in school by a bunch of kids when I moved to Minnesota, I was in kindergarten. It's weird when we use our mother tongue, but it's "aesthetic" when someone else, who doesn't know it nor is learning it, does it.

If that's not cultural appropriation, I have no idea what is. Language is not an "aesthetic" you can throw away when it is no longer "trendy". It has history, culture, and tradition tied to it.