6 | My Name Is Khan

______________

bury a friend by Billie Elish

"What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me? What are you wondering? What do you know? Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?"

______________

2259
__________

Y/N walked back to Harrison's cell, standing in front of the cell. She turned to look at the guards, "may we have a minute?"

"Yes, Lone," they said in unison, all the workers leaving for the two to talk in private.

Y/N turned back to the man, "they don't even know your real name."

"Should they?"

Y/N crossed her arms as he tilted his head, "how are you here? I thought you died in the '90s?"

"I'm full of surprises."

"I can see that," she nodded. "I was sucked through a black hole. Did you freeze yourself or something?"

"I was frozen to keep myself and my crew safe."

"And Marcus took you out to use you," she nodded, understanding the full picture.

"Precisely."

"Wait, if your crew are frozen, that means they're in the... Shit," Y/N ran out of the brig, racing up to the sickbay when she didn't find Kirk on the bridge. She ran into the room, Spock, Kirk, Bones and Carol Marcus looking up at the woman. "It's the crew."

"What crew?"

"Each torpedo has a crew member of Harrisons," she walked into the room, looking down at the frozen man.

"Well, if we try to revive him without the proper sequencing, it will kill him," Bones nodded.

"You can't revive them," she shook her head, "they're murders. You saw what Harrison has done; imagine what an army could do. I've seen it, and we can't bring them back."

"Agreed," Carol nodded, but Y/N looked at the woman with scrunched eyebrows.

"Good... How the hell did you get on the ship, Marcus?"

"Long story, but they all know who I am now, Lone," Carol nodded.

"Back to my point," Bones sighed, "I can't bring him back because I don't know the sequencing. This technology is beyond me."