Log 3: Lucky Or Unlucky?

[LOCATION: KAZU HEADQUARTERS - ROOM 610]

[TIME: 6:45 A.M.]

Monday. It's that wretched day of the week wherein people who tend to sleep in and drink sake all day get their asses off their comfort zones and start working for a living.

It should've been the same for this certain red head but being given the day off, he sure is one lucky devil..

Or is he?

~

Kid woke up to the sound of loud demanding knocks coming from his door. It was quick and utterly annoying for the fact the woken man threw in every curse he could think of at whoever was by the door.

"What is it?!" He demanded through gritted teeth as he opened his surprisingly unlocked door, revealing that it was none other than his ever loyal subordinate, Killer.

Kid then heard the massacre soldier breathe in sharply by the sight of him as if he hadn't seen him all his life. Does he really look that intimidating?

Just when Kid was about to ask Killer the question again, the blonde suddenly held to the door frame for support as his shoulders shook violently.

"Oi, you alright?" Kid asked as he heard the other man's ragged breaths through his mask.

"Y-yeah.." Killer answered as he caught another glance of Kid's face, specifically his fake eyebrows.

In between stifled laughs, Killer said. "Kid.. I.. I think you should... go to the bathroom... now.."

Doing as suggested, Kid went towards the bathroom, still confused on what the blonde was trying to hint at, until..

"BLOODY FUCKING HELL!!!" Kid cursed out loud as his wide crimson eyes stared at his reflection unbelievingly through his sombre gothic framed mirror.

"How did this happen?!" He asked aggravatingly as he turned to the blonde standing by the open bathroom door.

Killer shrugged his shoulders in response as he averted his gaze from the undeniably pissed off man before him. He had never been so relieved to have his mask on all his life than he is right now. Kid will practically kill him once he sees that smile hovering over his face.

With a loud unsatisfied gruff, the enraged man turned his back at the masked man and turned on the tap, letting its clear warm liquid flow straight down the drain.

Kid was practically steaming from anger as he cupped his hands over the tap water and splashed it on his face. Or more so.. his newly drawn eyebrows.

Yep. Someone drew eyebrows on the Eustass 'Captain' Kid.

And he wasn't happy... not happy at all.

[EARLIER - 5:30 A.M.]

'It's time.' Yori thought to herself as she tossed her feet off the bed, slipped on her shoes and headed towards her dresser.

Tousled hair, muddled clothes, dried blood, a hint of fresh bruises, she was good to go. But not just yet. She had some other business to attend to first.

Reaching in for the top most drawer, a dark grin played across her lips as the genteel rectangular box revealed its contents.

Two fast barreled pistols, a paper clip and of course a marker in which case she borrowed from a receptionist below.

"I guess I'm all set~" Yori mused as she tucked her guns behind her, placed the clip inside her pocket and proceeded to play with the marker in her hand.