Mitsuko Yori

These are "additional contents" regarding Yori's weapon and devil fruit ability.

First is her weapon.

Yori mainly uses two fast barrelled pistols, in which case, are highly modified to "only" react to Yori's Paramecia Devil Fruit, the "Mugoi Mugoi no mi". That means Kid "can't" control/magnetize it. (I'll think of a suitable name for the devil fruit later on. Since I was thinking maybe, 'transform' or 'metal' but those are being used in the series already. Any suggestions?)

In addition to that, she has many types of bullets which are specifically modified for their own unique abilities such as:

- To enlarge (Move: 'Assault' as shown in Log 1)

- To be a brisk drill-like bullet made of "aluminum" (Move: 'Drill' in Log 5)

- And more!! (in which case, would be revealed through the succeeding chapters)

Now, about her devil fruit.

The Mugoi Mugoi no mi has a "limitation". She can transform any metal into any weapon she desires although she has to touch it and have the "sufficient amount of metal" to maximize the weapon's usage.

Such as the pistols there in the last chapter, she wouldn't transform it into a shield since, when combined, it'll only be as big as a 'plate' which would 'not' be favourable if you're going against an army of bullets. That's why she improvised and used the chakrams instead.

Any more questions? Clarifications? Feel free to ask~

More so, what's your favorite weapon?

Please comment it below!

If I use the weapon you cited, I'll dedicate the chapter to you~

=Patch=